Skip to main content
Topic: 2021 Balloon Fiesta update! (Read 190 times) previous topic - next topic
2021 Balloon Fiesta update!
Well…the best laid plans…
We are both very disappointed to have to cancel our trip to the Balloon Fiesta.

Everything is ready for the group to park together.

Double check your reservations if you haven’t already. Oct 6 to Oct 10th. Box View.  Show up between noon and 3pm.  RV Information  A few of you are coming earlier before these dates.

You are gonna have so much fun!! those balloons as just the best floating overhead!!
We will miss you all. Please post pictures…I would love to see a group photo of you all!

Basically this is a no host event.  For the newbies… Lazy Dazers all love a happy hour…so most likely there will be a spot that gets set up as camp central for said happy hours. Also this would be where a white board or paper lists taped to a table can be used for group events?…or consider group text list?…  who wants tacos? or green chili cheeseburgers? or other sight seeing adventures? who wants to walk over to the field really early or stay for fireworks?
Several recommendations have been made here on the board for good food!

Generally there are enough folks who drive tow cars and are willing to share.   Nothing beats piling a bunch of folks into a car and zooming off for green chili cheeseburgers or fish tacos!!  I will miss that for sure!

If any of you are a natural born organizer, here is your opportunity!!  If you are new to LD groups, you are amongst your tribe! Relax and enjoy….

enjoy yourselves,
Liz and Glen
Lizykat
2014 TK
Keep calm and always carry yarn

Re: 2021 Balloon Fiesta update!
Reply #1
Thanks a lot for all of this, Liz. Looking forward to our first Balloon Fest and to meeting many of you!

Sasha
2005 Mid Bath

Reply #2
Liz,
Sorry I won't be able to meet you.  I appreciate your help in organizing our group.

Linda
Linda B
Green 2021 RB
2022 Ford Maverick toad

Reply #3
Linda and all.... We will be there in spirit! Enjoy your time!
Lizykat
2014 TK
Keep calm and always carry yarn