Skip to main content
Topic: No power inside RV using gen…where is breaker? (Read 166 times) previous topic - next topic
No power inside RV using gen…where is breaker?
Usually wouldn’t ask and would instead search but forgive me as I’m in the middle of Ragbrai and just biked 80 miles today. Gen shut off the other night and believe it just overheated due to extreme temps. It’s running again but not getting power inside RV. Can anyone point me to where the breaker would be to check? Thanks in advance.
Joe B.
2008 26ft  grey/white Rear Bath
Family of 5 hitting the open road as much as we can.

Re: No power inside RV using gen…where is breaker?
Reply #1
https://youtu.be/Yzxx8Ht2hOs?t=61

Look beside/behind the rocker switch with the red light.

Rich
2003 MB

Reply #2
Hi Joe B.  So is the status indicator light blinking a fault code?   It and the circuit breaker which may need resetting are behind the access door.  https://www.cummins.com/sites/default/files/rv-manuals/0981-0159.pdf      is the manual. Page 1-4, 1-6, and 2-3.    And the main 30A breaker in the power distribution (converter fuse panel) inside.  HTH  RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #3
Thanks so much guys. Flip of the breaker on the generator and back in business. More genny questions to come when I return home…
Joe B.

Reply #4
We want to ride RAGBRAI!

Will you post how it went, how did you move the LD from place to place, and how you enjoyed it?
Harold
2014 27 MB
Towd: Either the Jeep Wrangler or trailer containing the BMW R1200GS and 2 E-bicycles
Happy wife=Happy life

Reply #5
We want to ride RAGBRAI!

Will you post how it went, how did you move the LD from place to place, and how you enjoyed it?
Harold

Absolutely. Reception is terrible but when I get home will give a detailed update. Also been documenting everything for my YouTube channel and will share when I upload it in a couple weeks. Our LD has been a CHAMP for our family of 5
Joe B.

Reply #6
Absolutely. Reception is terrible but when I get home will give a detailed update. Also been documenting everything for my YouTube channel and will share when I upload it in a couple weeks. Our LD has been a CHAMP for our family of 5
2021 RAGBRAI Host Towns and Official Route - RAGBRAI
Formerly: 2002 30' IB