Skip to main content
Topic: RV Sales not ended any time soon (Read 253 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RV Sales not ended any time soon
Reply #1
I just tried to make an appointment for routine maintenance at the local Ford Fleet shop.......the next available appointment was July 29th!!  They said it's crazy how busy they are with RVs...also in speaking with Vince his place also is booked out quite far...
2013 31' Silver Twin Bed
Semi-retired 6/21....

Reply #2
In my area the RV repair shop also struggles to get parts. I have found it quicker to outchsse parts he recommends from Amazon if available and shipped directly to him.
2002 TK 24ft

Reply #3
Reservations will not get any better any time soon.  RV parts and supplies will be hard to get so maintain your rig vigorously or you may have to wait a long time if stuff fails.
https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0aPWsHYz?pd=02Cr4CjW&lang=en_US&s=i4

It isn't very reassuring that Thor is going to produce$ 14.32 billion of mostly low-quality RVs, which will result in an unbelievable number of unhappy owners, assuming Thor maintains its existing level of quality. RV shops are going to booked for years.
With the lack of schools that have RV Tech programs, the repair and maintenance situation is not going to get better soon.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #4
With all this nonsense, my 25 year old LD is probably worth what I paid for it 14 years ago, maybe more if the right buyer wants it.
Jota
96 23.5 FL

Reply #5
With all this nonsense, my 25 year old LD is probably worth what I paid for it 14 years ago, maybe more if the right buyer wants it.
My 1999 that I bought 11/19 is probably worth double what I paid and put into it.
Steve and Jill, Steve posting
1999 26.5 Mid-Bath