Skip to main content
Topic: Travasacks (Read 230 times) previous topic - next topic
Travasacks
When we bought our new Lazy Daze in 2006 it seems Travasacks were a common subject and all the rage for a bedding solution. I’ve not heard anything about them since although we still use ours. What bedding solutions are people using now, especially in a mid bath?
2006 MB

Re: Travasacks
Reply #1
Seems the company making something similar is. RV Superbag.
Decorator Sleep System-RVSuperbag.com

I had a Travasak for about 10 years, it came with the RV when I got it from the original owners.
When it finally wore out, I debated getting another one, but decided that since I sleep on the couch pulled out in my FL, a sleeping bag would work better for much less money.
I spent some time looking at sleeping bags. I wanted a nice big rectangular one with a fleece lining.
Found a nice Slumberjack 20 degree bag, made in the USA that has worked out well.
Jota
96 23.5 FL

Reply #2
When we bought our new Lazy Daze in 2006 it seems Travasacks were a common subject and all the rage for a bedding solution. I’ve not heard anything about them since although we still use ours. What bedding solutions are people using now, especially in a mid bath?
I am still using mine, over 12 years now, serves us well. I like the fact that the sheets can be removed and washed.
Jerry Galang
Meridian, ID 83646

Reply #3
We are still using ours also. 😊
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home

Reply #4
We make up the rear couches as twin beds and leave them made up, but use them as couches during the day.
Ross Taylor
2017 MB

Reply #5
Did you upgrade the sheet quality. Looking at the site at appears very lift me difference in price to upgrade.
2002 TK 24ft

Reply #6
Hello Jack;  We are still using the Hacksack we got when our rig was new, twenty one years ago. It has held up well, but is showing signs of wear. Hacksack may be out of business.  RV Superbag RVK-NV Navy Blue King Sleep System 200 Count Sheets  This store has 'RV style' sleeping bags in sizes to fit, including our TK king size. It rolls up and fits in the back storage area above the bed daily.     RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #7
Or you could make your own.
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"