Skip to main content
Topic: Zero gravity chair with cup holders (Read 194 times) previous topic - next topic
Zero gravity chair with cup holders
And a small collapsing table.

Any suggestions?
Also, has anyone used those chair holder clamps for the ladder.

Thanks
2021 Mid Bath

Re: Zero gravity chair with cup holders
Reply #1
We have used this chair holder on our LD’s ladder for over ten years, I like that it folds up when not in used. It is handy for hanging our wet kayaking gear, after washing to remove salt.
https://www.etrailer.com/RV-Cargo/Camco/CAM51430.html

We also have used Camco's chair rack, that hangs from the ladder.  It works fine but it is difficult to store in the LD,  when not in use, it needs to be strapped down to prevent it from falling off
https://www.etrailer.com/RV-Cargo/Camco/CAM51490.html

Either holder works well for carrying chairs. Most of the time, the folding chairs are now stored in the shower, while traveling, to prevent them from getting dirty or wet.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #2
I have our two little chairs stored in the aft compartment on the passenger side. Not very convenient and difficult to load.  I would like to get more comfortable (larger) chairs but was concerned about how to haul them. Are the ladder carriers detrimental to the ladder mounts over time?
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #3
"Are the ladder carriers detrimental to the ladder mounts over time?"

Time like what? How about 17 years? I've had a set of the Camco #51430 mounted on my ladder almost since day one. They work fine but I find they must be mounted above that 1st bend in the ladder and that entails stepping up on the bumper to place or retrieve the chairs. And, the lower end of the chairs should be strapped to the ladder to keep them from swinging in the breeze.

So how much of that time have they spent in use? Maybe 10%, it's just as easy to park them out of the way on the queen bed of my 30'IB.  :D
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!