Skip to main content
Topic: Under sink measument on a 27MB for water filter (Read 291 times) previous topic - next topic
Under sink measument on a 27MB for water filter
Would someone measure the height of the undersink cabinet on their 27MB and report it for me?

I am shopping for undersink water filter units.

Thanks
2021 Mid Bath

Re: Under sink measument on a 27MB
Reply #1
Ted, the actual cabinet is about 18 inches high but you only have about 12 inches to work with underneath the sinks. And of course, the drain pipes and P-trap is under there as well. You will lose some storage space for your pots and pans; that’s where we keep ours.
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #2
Ted, the actual cabinet is about 18 inches high but you only have about 12 inches to work with underneath the sinks. And of course, the drain pipes and P-trap is under there as well. You will lose some storage space for your pots and pans; that’s where we keep ours.

Thanks for info and pic.

I'm looking at this "one/two punch" solution:

WHOLE RV WATER FILTER

UNDER SINK WATER FILTER
2021 Mid Bath

Reply #3
Hi, Ted.

The setup in our MB, including the under sink component, is described here: Water filter

We used the components you linked to above.  We're very pleased with the system.

BTW, the entire thread I linked to is excellent. 

Jim
Jim & Sue
Formerly owned: 2011 27' MB, Sidra

Re: Under sink measument on a 27MB for water filter
Reply #4
Hi, Ted.

The setup in our MB, including the under sink component, is described here: Water filter

We used the components you linked to above.  We're very pleased with the system.

BTW, the entire thread I linked to is excellent. 

Jim

Wow.
Thank you for this.
I'm in contact with Dave right now.
I will go with this faucet most likely however everything else is the same.

Color Faucets - Premium Ceramic Disc Designer Faucet - Brushed Nickel Coke
2021 Mid Bath

Reply #5
I use one of these under the kitchen counter, the cartages are replaceable and filter most of the bad stuff.
Ultrapure Under Sink water filter System
The RV Water store has a wide selection of filters.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #6
We went with the Everpure EV9275-60 QL2-OCS 2 System since it looked like it would fit best under the sink in our 98~MB.  We added a dedicated faucet with a flexible neck for filling water bottles etc.  The faucet fit right in the hole for the soap dispenser and the flexible neck moves out of the way if necessary.  We still carry a few jugs like before but it is nice to fill water glasses and water bottles directly without pouring out of a jug.

Karen~Liam
           98 ~ MB
             NinA

1998 ~ MB  WanderDaze
previously a 1984 Winnebago itaska- The Road Warrior, before that several VW Buses and before that a 1965 Chrysler Convertible Newport or our 1969 Chrysler La Barron with an ice box and a couple sleeping bags

Reply #7

As it turns out we had previously installed this flexible neck faucet in an outside kitchen sink in our patio some years.  When we need to fill things in the patio area, we could with out having to put the receptacle in the sink.  Its great for filling watering cans etc...  Although we will probably not be filling watering cans in our LD.

Karen~Liam
           98 ~ MB
             NinA

Inchant Single Lever Flexible Pull Out Kitchen Water Tap Sink Faucet...

As an Amazon Associate Lazy Daze Owners' Group earns from qualifying purchases.
1998 ~ MB  WanderDaze
previously a 1984 Winnebago itaska- The Road Warrior, before that several VW Buses and before that a 1965 Chrysler Convertible Newport or our 1969 Chrysler La Barron with an ice box and a couple sleeping bags