Skip to main content
Topic: Touch-up Paint Mixing Instructions (Read 316 times) previous topic - next topic
Touch-up Paint Mixing Instructions
Does anyone remember the proper mixture for the touch up paint from the factory. Getting old and forgot to write it down.  Thanks
2017 MB

Re: Touch up paint
Reply #1
Here is a copy of the instructions that came with mine when I got it on 6/2019
2007 MB

Re: Touch up paint
Reply #2
Thanks so much, I’m getting to that time when I have to write things down.
2017 MB

Activator
Reply #3
Hi, WelI have the mixture of touch up paint and now I find my activator is not good. Talked with Todd and says frequently happens if not shaken up. Unfortunately he can not send due to regulations. Anyone know where this can be found, I’m presently in Florida.  Thanks
2017 MB

Re: Activator
Reply #4
Hi Molly

Polyurethane activator is a stock item in any (industrial) paint supply store.   These commercial supply stores will usually bend a little for noncommercial customers (but they usually charge retail) if you ask nicely. 

And as you are in the LD Family, I know you are a nice person ;D

These stores are usually where commercial painters obtain their material.

It's expensive for the amount you purchase, but hopefully you won't  do this often.

Good luck.  I would purchase a small amount here in Vegas for you, but the same mailing problem exists.

Please let us know how that works our for you, as we can give good information to others who encounter the same problem.

Cheers!

Tony R. (aka codefour)
Tony R
2010 LD RB - Sold to another happy LD Family

Re: Activator
Reply #5
Tony, Thanks so much,we’ll appreciated. I will certainly let you know how it goes. Boy this LD family has come through for me. It’s a great bunch to be part of. Stay safe and enjoy.  Tim
2017 MB

Re: Touch-up Paint Mixing Instructions
Reply #6
Hi Molly

Polyurethane activator is a stock item in any (industrial) paint supply store.  These commercial supply stores will usually bend a little for noncommercial customers (but they usually charge retail) if you ask nicely. 

And as you are in the LD Family, I know you are a nice person ;D

These stores are usually where commercial painters obtain their material.

It's expensive for the amount you purchase, but hopefully you won't  do this often.

Good luck.  I would purchase a small amount here in Vegas for you, but the same mailing problem exists.

Please let us know how that works our for you, as we can give good information to others who encounter the same problem.

Cheers!

Tony R. (aka codefour)

Note: ACTIVATOR question/response moved to this touch-up paint thread.
Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB