Skip to main content
Topic: Cabinet Hardware (Read 141 times) previous topic - next topic
Cabinet Hardware
A couple of my cabinet latches need replacement soon. They are still functional but I would like to get replacements in case they break totally.  Is the Mothership the best source?  Does anyone have a different source?
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Re: Cabinet Hardware
Reply #2
Greg,

I’ve had issues with the pantry latch and had Vince take a look at it. It was not seating when closing the door. Like yours the pin was easily removed and inserted. Vince suggested depressing the pin prior to closure. Works every time. I did pick up a new latch while at the Mothership but have yet to install it. I have several small latches purchased from LD that are still in their plastic bags.

Buying from LD keeps me in contact with them and let’s them know I am maintaining our RB. Prices are reasonable and sometimes less expensive than other suppliers.

I purchased a 25’ roll of rubber cargo bay seal for less than a buck a foot. Less than half the price of similar seals on the web.

Recently purchased the propane detector from LD. Had a nice chat with Todd about my last trip to Yellowstone and my recent AM Solar installation.

Kinda like visiting family every time I give them a call.

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"