Skip to main content
Topic: Blue Sky Controller Question (Read 171 times) previous topic - next topic
Blue Sky Controller Question
After reading through the Blue Sky manual, I determined that the Aux Out display mode is supposed to indicate the starting battery voltage. But when when I toggled through the Display Select (red) button, it showed this number which makes no sense to me.  What am I missing?
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Re: Blue Sky Controller Question
Reply #1
Maybe you should read what the LD Owner manual has to say on this matter.    They, the Mothership, may of not wired this option.

glen
personal fine art photo stuff
TF Mack | Flickr
It's all good .......
2014 Twin King

Reply #2
Greg, looks like you have 200 AH currently available in your batteries.

That's a good thing.

Tony R. (aka codefour)
Tony R
2010 LD RB - Sold to another happy LD Family

Reply #3
You might try contacting the manufacturer of the Blue Sky 3000i.

Sunforge LLC
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #4
Maybe you should read what the LD Owner manual has to say on this matter.    They, the Mothership, may of not wired this option.

Glen, all the LD manual (pg. 47 on mine) really says about it is that AUX-VOLT shows the chassis battery voltage.  That’s why I am a bit perplexed.  It may well be an amp-hr. reading.  As Joan suggested, a call to the company may be in order.
Greg & Victoria
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #5
If it is A-hrs, then the next push of the button should display auxiliary battery voltage, and the next push after that would turn the display off.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

Reply #6
If it is A-hrs, then the next push of the button should display auxiliary battery voltage, and the next push after that would turn the display off.

I was a little reluctant to go out and verify it since it’s dark now and our next storm is on the verge of arriving but I knew it would bugging me all night if I didn’t.  Steve, you are correct.  The next press showed 13.1 volts.  Not sure why It wasn’t obvious before but thanks for your help!

Greg & Victoria
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264