Skip to main content
Topic: Finding a used coach/can't place order for new (split from an unrelated topic) (Read 185 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from "Classifieds" Comment...
Finding a used coach/can't place order for new (split from an unrelated topic)
I am looking for a newer LD 26.5 mid bath. I decided to pull the trigger on anew one this morning, just to find out they are closed until January 25. I thought maybe some one here might decide to sell theirs.

Re: Re: "Classifieds" Comments Protocol
Reply #1
I am looking for a newer LD 26.5 mid bath. I decided to pull the trigger on anew one this morning, just to find out they are closed until January 25. I thought maybe some one here might decide to sell there’s.

According to people who have called recently, including a close friend, right now, LD's waiting list is filled, they recommend to call back in a year to see if there is an opening.
A new LD could be several years away, assuming Steve doesn't quit for some reason.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #2
I am looking for a newer LD 26.5 mid bath. I decided to pull the trigger on anew one this morning, just to find out they are closed until January 25. I thought maybe some one here might decide to sell theirs.
Was the closed date of Jan. 25 on a voice recording when you called the LD factory?

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #3
Todd told me about a week ago they were closing until the first week in January. Did something change?
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264