Skip to main content
Topic: Roof Reseal - Leisure Coachworks? (Read 263 times) previous topic - next topic
Roof Reseal - Leisure Coachworks?
Hello,
The roof on our 2003 RB is in need of a reseal and also we would like to replace the fans/vent.  We are not going to attempt to do this ourselves.  I called the Mothership and was told to call after the new year to make an appointment that would likely not be until at least April or May 2021.  I know they are very busy.  I am just wondering if anyone has had their roof resealed by Leisure Coachworks in Fontana and if they would recommend this shop for working on an LD.
Thanks, Linda
2003 RB “Lulu Boo Berry” The Blue Ghost
2008 Jeep Liberty “Mr. Toad”

Re: Roof Reseal - Leisure Coachworks?
Reply #1
"I am just wondering if anyone has had their roof resealed by Leisure Coachworks in Fontana and if they would recommend this shop for working on an LD."
---
Well, as far as I know, Leisure Coachworks is where Vince Vasquez, the former service manager at LD, works now. You might want to call them for information, and maybe even talk with Vince, assuming he's still there.
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #2
Talk toVince yes he is still there. I just had my LD there they are professional and do work the Mothership would not or could not. Same old Vince and the most knowledgeable about LDs. I thought I needed a new awning, Vince too a look and they adjusted the arms. Also had the fake black windows in the cab over painted white looks great. They are booked out ways so call soon.

Reply #3
Good to hear that Vince can work on LD's at his new gig!
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #4
Vince is the service writer frustrating for him because he would like to work on them. But he keeps a close eye and they ask him about the LDs.