Skip to main content
Topic: 23.5 Mid bath Twin King (Read 186 times) previous topic - next topic
23.5 Mid bath Twin King
Hi All!

This is my first post so please forgive my ignorance if there's a place in the group where the answer already resides. Here it goes: Does anyone have any good pics of a 23.5 Mid bath twin couches in the back circa 2000-2010? My wife and I are thinking this is the right model, but I haven't been able to find any real pictures online, just the blueprint page. We were hoping to see some actual pictures and hear why folks like this model! Thank you for your time.
2004 ?

Re: 23.5 Mid bath Twin King
Reply #1
Welcome! For clarification, the 23.5 with two opposing sofas in the back is the TK (Twin-King) model. The MB (Mid-Bath) is 27 ft. in length and is similar in the back to the TK but has a dedicated dinette towards the front. Which one are you interested in?

Lazy Daze Models
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #2
Thank you for clarifying!  It’s the TK model, 24ft!
2004 ?

Reply #3
Hi All!

This is my first post so please forgive my ignorance if there's a place in the group where the answer already resides. Here it goes: Does anyone have any good pics of a 23.5 Mid bath twin couches in the back circa 2000-2010? My wife and I are thinking this is the right model, but I haven't been able to find any real pictures online, just the blueprint page. We were hoping to see some actual pictures and hear why folks like this model! Thank you for your time.
Have you clicked on "Media" on the home page and looked through the 1000s of photos in our archives?

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB