Skip to main content
Topic: Victron Doc on Wiring AC/DC (Read 121 times) previous topic - next topic
Victron Doc on Wiring AC/DC
From the introduction .......

'With this book we aim to explain wiring basics of electrical systems. We will explain the importance of ‘getting it right’  and the issues that might result if a system has inferior wiring. It also assists electrical installers or users to troubleshoot issues that have arisen from bad wiring. This so correct conclusions can be drawn for the electrical systems they are involved with. ' 

https://www.victronenergy.com/upload/documents/Wiring-Unlimited-EN.pdf
personal fine art photo stuff
TF Mack | Flickr
It's all good .......
2014 Twin King

Re: Victron Doc on Wiring AC/DC
Reply #1
Nice textbook and reference!, there are hours of informative reading covering a wide range of RV and marine electrical, it goes into detail on most subjects. If you are thinking about upgrading your LD's electrical, it's a great place to start learning from the beginning.

It's written from a European point of view and some of the terminology is different and the measurements are metric.
Some of the literature pertains specifically to Victon equipment, not necessarily a bad thing, Victron produces high end marine electrical equipment.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Re: Victron Doc on Wiring AC/DC
Reply #2

It's written from a European point of view and some of the terminology is different and the measurements are metric.
Some of the literature pertains specifically to Victon equipment, not necessarily a bad thing, Victron produces high end marine electrical equipment.

Larry

<smile> I forget sometimes ..... I have no problem with metric vs english system of measurements.   My job required me to daily move from one to the other with ease.  

glen

personal fine art photo stuff
TF Mack | Flickr
It's all good .......
2014 Twin King