Skip to main content
Topic: Free OEM LD Furniture (Read 378 times) previous topic - next topic
Free OEM LD Furniture
I'm currently doing a renovation of my 2005 mid bath and am pulling out old furniture.  I have the following available items that are free to anyone who wants to pick up or pay for shipping:

1 - All Cushions for 1 of the rear jackknife beds in good condition (might take out other one too but haven't decided yet)

2 - Full dinette including benches, cushions and table with hardware in good condition (not available quite yet but expect to replace in the next month or so)

Send me a private message if you're interested otherwise they're going to the landfill.

Howard

**UPDATE**
I've decided to offer the furniture/cushions for pickup only.  The shipping price is insane and I don't have an SUV to move them back and forth.  Sorry to get hopes up.  Let me know if you're in CO and we can arrange a pick up.

Re: Free OEM LD Furniture
Reply #1
Just a suggestion: If you intend to keep this rig, a major interior change may work fine for you. However, if there’s a chance that you would want to sell the rig at some future time, a radical renovation will really limit your market. You might want to consider retaining and storing  what you rip out, just in case....

YMMV, as always.

2003 TK has a new home

Reply #2
thanks for the tip.  fully intend to keep it and not resell.

Reply #3
Howard, the dog in your profile picture, looks a lot like mine. I have a five-year-old Golden Retriever named Gordy. The driver's seat is his second favorite spot while he waits for me to return to the camper. His first favorite spot is on the couch unless we are driving or at a quick stop on the road, then he prefers to be in the driver's seat.

PM sent
-Joe
2005 26.5 RB

Reply #4
**UPDATE**

I've decided to offer the furniture/cushions for pickup only.  The shipping price is insane and I don't have an SUV to move them back and forth.  Sorry to get hopes up.  Let me know if you're in CO and we can arrange a pick up.

Reply #5
I don't need any of what you're offering, but I'd love to see pictures of your upgrades!
Livin the dream, one nightmare at a time.....

2003 26.50MB, Blue

Reply #6
What colors?