Skip to main content
Topic: Bosch Season 6 (Read 144 times) previous topic - next topic
Bosch Season 6

Looks like the new season is available for streaming on Amazon for us Bosch fans.  Just in time for Covid-19 binge watching!

Amazon.com: Watch Bosch - Season 6 | Prime Video

As an Amazon Associate Lazy Daze Owners' Group earns from qualifying purchases.
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Re: Bosch Season 6
Reply #1
I watched 3 episodes last night...
I’m trying to space out the episodes over the weekend, but don’t know if I can resist the temptation to just binge through.

John
Fulltimer with a 2021 MId-Bath “Babe”, 1996 Cherokee “Scout” and “Bandit” the wonder dog 🐶

Reply #2
I watched 3 episodes last night...
I’m trying to space out the episodes over the weekend, but don’t know if I can resist the temptation to just binge through.

I hear ya, it’s tough!
Greg & Victoria
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #3
Having first seen reference to Bosch on here, we were well and truly hooked, too.  I read somewhere that this is the last season.  Boo hoo!  It really is hard to put that "book" down when the end of one episode segues so tantalizingly into the next.  Resistance is futile.

Our 13-year old television has been broken since around Thanksgiving, so maybe this will be the incentive to get it fixed.  Neither of us really misses it, and I can watch any of the PBS things on the computer with our Passport donation, and I don't even always do that. 

I saw Khan a long while back, but never got hooked up with it.  Between The Great Courses and Curiosity Stream . . . well even just those two entities get lost in the shuffle of everyday life.  Both are great!

Virtual hugs,

Judie

Reply #4
Judie, I read season 7 is the last one.
Greg & Victoria
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #5
Judie,
Bosch author, Michael Connelly, is one of my favorite fiction writers.  I’ve been able to download and read all of his books except for “The Night Fire” which I currently have on hold at the library.

Judie, I’m sure you’re already doing this, but perhaps for others... Downloading books from the library is really easy and convenient and saves valuable space and weight.  Very important when I become a full timer.  Libraries have pretty much standardized the online checkout process and allow you to put books on hold (waiting list) as well as place recommendations for them to purchase.  Books are typically checked out for 2 weeks but can be longer and can be downloaded to any ereader or computer.  They even have audiobooks available although I haven’t checked any of those out yet.  I currently have library cards from both the city and county libraries.  However I’ll be giving up the city card when I go full time.  The county (San Diego County) library allows out of state residents to obtain a card for the low price of $5.00.  You can go to any San Diego County library and obtain an out of state card.

- John
Fulltimer with a 2021 MId-Bath “Babe”, 1996 Cherokee “Scout” and “Bandit” the wonder dog 🐶

Reply #6
“Libby” is the excellent app used by the Los Angeles Public Library for checking out ebooks, audiobooks, and emagazines. It works very well and is easy to use. It is connected with many libraries around the country. Highly recommended. — Jon
(Former) ‘06 TK “Albatross.” And (former) Vespa 250.   Alas, no more; both are gone.😕 Great memories remain! 😄

Reply #7
"Judie, I'm sure you're already doing this, but perhaps for others."

I have been trying to sign up for Libby, but my local library says that my card, at 20 years of age, needs to be refreshed before I can be Libby-ized.  Just about the time I was headed over there to get it straightened out, WOOPS, "stay home" orders were in place.  So I did.  They are publishing a phone number to call, but so far I keep forgetting to do it until they are closed each day. 

Maybe it will happen on Monday !!

The miracles of these little boxes in my hand are just astounding to me.

Virtual hugs,

Judie