Skip to main content
Topic: Window Screen Clips-help needed (Read 252 times) previous topic - next topic
Window Screen Clips-help needed
Hoping for some help from this Lazy Daze community.  We have a 2002 LD Rear bath. Our window screen clips are breaking, and we need more. I called Lazy Daze, who said the windows in our LD were made by Hehr.  Lazy Daze no longer uses these windows, and so, cannot supply more clips. Can't find any clips on-line (not that I'm not missing something), so was hoping someone could help direct me to a website or store where I can buy additional window screen clips. The clips are black and fit into the window screens to hold the  screens in place on the window track.

Thank you. I appreciate any information anyone can give me.

Kathy
2002 RB

Re: Window Screen Clips-help needed
Reply #2
Joan,

I found this website, and my husband gave them a call. The rep that he spoke to couldn't find the clip based on the info we could give.  My husband is going to look at the window more closely to try to find a model number.

Thinking I will gather more info and try this site again.

Thank you.
Kathy
2002 RB

Reply #3
I have the same rig as yours, I went nuts trying to find a fix, no joy.
Then I found this right here on the forum, Topic: Older model “window screen spring-clip” hack
After experimenting with different ring sizes off key chains I found some that worked perfectly.

Keep having fun,

Langton
2002 27" RB

Reply #4
Langton,

Thanks so very much. I will look into this right away.

Kathy
2002 RB