Skip to main content
Topic: Bellingham, Washington (Read 317 times) previous topic - next topic
Bellingham, Washington
I've been looking for the right RV and Lazy Daze has certainly caught my eye!  But...  I've never seen one in person.  Is there anybody close to Bellingham, Washington that has one that would allow me to come take a look?

Thanks all!

Dave

Re: Bellingham, Washington
Reply #1
We live in NE Seattle and own a 2011 blue midbath Lazy Daze.  You are welcome to see it if you are willing to brave the traffic between B-ham and Seattle! 
Email me offline if you are interested.

Marti
Marti
2011 Blue MB
Seattle

Reply #2
Theres also a Lazy Daze owners group in the Seattle area.  We help set up a group gathering for them here in Anacortes several years ago.  I will see if we kept any contact info here at the Visitor Center.

Hutch
2003 MB

Reply #3
Thanks!  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Reply #4
Actually the group is called the Northwest Lazy Daze owners. Only a few are located in the Seattle area.  Many of the members live throughout WA, OR and ID with a few in Northern CA. We meet three times a year - May, July and Sept in a variety of locations throughout the NW.  My husband and I were the primary organizers of the Anacortes outing a few years ago but we aren't the main Wagonmasters any longer. 

Marti - Seattle
2011 blue midbath
Marti
2011 Blue MB
Seattle

Reply #5
"Actually the group is called the Northwest Lazy Daze owners."

Isn't that Pete Reed's group? Nice bunch of folks there, love their community breakfasts!   :P
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!