Skip to main content
Topic: Lazy Daze Balloon Fiesta 2020 LINK!!!! (Read 972 times) previous topic - next topic
Lazy Daze Balloon Fiesta 2020 LINK!!!!

below is the email I received after saving us 25 spaces Box View. Oct 7 thru 11th 2020. YAYAYYYYY!!!
Name of our group....Lazy Daze Balloon Fiesta 2020

fyi 72 hours to pay up...smile

Hello
As the "Wagon-master" of this group, you have RV parking spaces reserved for Balloon Fiesta 2020 with a special discount price for your group members.

Your Balloon Fiesta RV Reservations:

Dates: Oct 7th, 2020 - Oct 11th, 2020
RV Lot: Box View
Qty: 25

Send the link below or forward this email to people in your group to give them access to these special reservations. The quantity is limited so let people know they should get their reservations today!

Send this link:  Reservations

Thank you,
Balloon Fiesta
Lizykat
2014 TK
Keep calm and always carry yarn

Re: Lazy Daze Balloon Fiesta 2020 LINK!!!!
Reply #1
Yay!  I signed up and have received my confirmation.
Thank you for arranging this! 
Jeanine
Jeanine
2016 27ft MB SOLD

Reply #2
Reservation made.

Thanks for making this happen! I'm so excited!
My wheels:
2003 MB
2012 Jeep Liberty

Reply #3
Reservations made.  Bob and Carol Morgan.  Thank You!
2011 MB

Reply #4

As the "Wagon-master" of this group, you have RV parking spaces reserved for Balloon Fiesta 2020 with a special discount price for your group members.

I certainly believe you deserve the LDOF’s Commendation Award.  We wish we could join the group for what sounds like a truly wonderful time.   Perhaps in 2021?

Reply #5
Lizycat

Reservations made Ken and Pat.  Thank you for putting this together. Looking forward to the people the balloons and lots of green chilly smothered burritos.

Ken 2020 Hopefuls SOB till then
Ken and Pat 2021 Midbath Mariposa

Reply #6
Thank you everyone who have paid up so far.... I am now interested in those who might be wanting to go early to the show. Meaning extend your trip at the front end of the week. Please let me know if you are crazy disappointed that the group won't be there for the entire week, and that a whole week would have been your first choice!  I'm gonna try to negotiate with the RV office, depending on how many of the 25 are absolutely interested in the front end of the week.

As I understand it, the early birds need to give me their info, basically the names you registered with and what extra days you are wanting. I pass that along to them, they fix your registration link (?) and you pay the extra fee that way.

So speak up and let me know. I get a notice when someone replies to my posts here on the forum.

thanks all
Lizykat
2014 TK

Reply #7
oh and one more thing.... our plan is every 5 years.... so 2025...sheesh that sounds like a long time out.
Lizykat
2014 TK

Reply #8
Thank you everyone who have paid up so far.... I am now interested in those who might be wanting to go early to the show. Meaning extend your trip at the front end of the week. Please let me know if you are crazy disappointed that the group won't be there for the entire week, and that a whole week would have been your first choice!  I'm gonna try to negotiate with the RV office, depending on how many of the 25 are absolutely interested in the front end of the week.

As I understand it, the early birds need to give me their info, basically the names you registered with and what extra days you are wanting. I pass that along to them, they fix your registration link (?) and you pay the extra fee that way.

So speak up and let me know. I get a notice when someone replies to my posts here on the forum.

thanks all

Hi, Liz -
I'm speaking up.  We would like to arrive early, like was available when we all got together last time.  We would like to be there Sunday or Monday (early).  I've already registered for the 4-day package.

Dan and Lynn
2007 IB-30

Reply #9
Signed up.    :D
2004 31' Twin Bed

Reply #10
Sign me up for 2025!
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #11
Liz,  I clicked on the link, then clicked on the starting date.  I moved it over a couple of days and signed up for Oct 5 - 11.
Do you want me to PM the resevation #?

Spots are going faster than Morro Bay  :o
Joel
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE

Reply #12
joel... sure send me the info. thanks.
Lizykat
2014 TK

Reply #13
Signed up.  Looking forward to it!

Jeanne Bold
2001 MB

Reply #14
I have a question.  I thought that we were all to try to arrive and enter the park at the same time so we could be parked as a group.  If we arrive on different days we will be split up---right?  Is that a concern?  or does it matter?   Jeanine
Jeanine
2016 27ft MB SOLD

Reply #15
YAY!!!  LIZ HAS WORKED VERY HARD FOR THIS!!!
2005 RB

Reply #16
I'm in!!!  I will let you know about my "rescue" pal Lori this week.  They are volunteering up at Best Friends in Kanab, Utah this week!
2005 RB

Reply #17
Warren and Sue are signed-up.  Thank you!
Warren
2019 MB “Dream Catcher”
Jeep Wrangler JL

Reply #18
I have a question.  I thought that we were all to try to arrive and enter the park at the same time so we could be parked as a group.  If we arrive on different days we will be split up---right?  Is that a concern?  or does it matter?  Jeanine

I am working on the early arrival requests. I will put something out when I get an answer from the Balloon folks.
Lizykat
2014 TK

Reply #19
Wendy and I have paid up. We're looking forward to this activity.

Thanks for setting it up!!!

David
RV: 2002 MB
Toad: 2014 CR-V

Reply #20
Made my reservation.  There are 7 spaces left!

Laurie Aggas
2015 27RB
2015 RB
2010 Kia Soul
2 Border Terriers

Reply #21
Reservations made for Bill and Carolyn.  Thanks for putting this together.

Reply #22
UPDATE.... YAY!! So far, of our 25 spots, 20 have been paid for...TODAY IS THE LAST 24 hours TO PAY ... by my calculations (which could be wrong) the unpaid spaces expire on Friday the 25th at 8am PST/9 MST/10 Central.. I am keeping track of those who told me they have paid so if you haven't posted here or messaged me or emailed me, please do.

thanks everyone, I am looking forward to our campout under the balloons!!
Lizykat
2014 TK

Reply #23
I'm all registered 🙂
2006 MB

update....Re: Lazy Daze Balloon Fiesta 2020 LINK!!!!
Reply #24
Hello all. As of now we have one person (unknown to me) who signed up that hasn't paid yet, which leaves us 3 spaces saved but not spoken for.
these spaces are available until the stroke of 72 hours... tomorrow morning.

those 3 extra spaces are open to whomever gets there first.... they should be nice people and agree to bring good food to the inevitable potluck ....

okay LDO folks, who wanted to go, but haven't decided for sure? now is your time to speak up, go to the link, pay and then announce it here!!! 

first come first served...
Lizykat
2014 TK