Skip to main content
Topic: Caravan Club Signs (Read 137 times) previous topic - next topic
Caravan Club Signs
Hello Everyone,

Marcia B. and I are working on reactivating the Great Lakes Lazy Daze Group.  We are planning a spring meeting in 2020.  More about that will be posted in the regional posts.  My question is. . .   What do you use for signs, if any, to greet members? To designate camp areas?  For activity schedules? 

We also learned that the North East Lazy Daze group uses rig numbers.  Do you all do that? 

Trying to stay low key but organized.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
Theresa
Sand Castle (Theresa & Everett) Surfside
01'  26.5 Mid Bath,   2018 31IB
Michigan born and starting to explore the US with my  spouse and our furry friend. Enjoying joining LD group rallies.

Re: Caravan Club Signs
Reply #1
Hi Theresa,
I can't speak for the  Great Lakes group specifically but can offer some suggestions used by the original group beyond the Caravan Club.  This is the original NELD - Northern Exposure of Lazy Daze (northern CA/OR/NV)  formed in 1991.  We have been members in 1995.  The wagonmasters used a large white board in front of their rig (Lazy Daze are always easy to spot in a campground) with all the pertinent info for that day.    If you have an easel of some sort that would work - - as long as there isn't any wind.   Otherwise, lean it up to the front of the host's rig.   There is always so much chatter and hugs that word gets around pretty quickly.    Good luck and hope you have a wonderful time!
JuliW
Juli W.
Former owner 1994 mid bath,  2006 26.5'rear bath