Skip to main content
Topic: Lazy Daze in book? (Read 283 times) previous topic - next topic
Lazy Daze in book?
I am reading my Escapees Magazine,  on page 20, about "Confessions of a Middle- Aged Runaway" by Heidi Eliason. Sure looks like that might be a Lazy Daze on the cover. Anybody read the book?
2005 RK

Re: Lazy Daze in book?
Reply #1
The markings can only be a LD. Appears to be a 31' rear bed.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

Reply #2
"I am reading my Escapees Magazine,  on page 20, about "Confessions of a Middle- Aged Runaway" by Heidi Eliason. Sure looks like that might be a Lazy Daze on the cover. Anybody read the book?"

I'm pretty sure this is our very own Heidi.  If so, she traveled with her dog, Riley, and blogged about it.  I can't find any traces of it on my computer now.  Or maybe I am conflated her with someone else.  But there WAS a Heidi that had a 30-footer.  Other La-Deeze can probably chime in here with better memories, as I'm pretty sure I remember reading about their adventures in Mexico !!!

Virtual hugs,

Judie  <-- Sierra Vista, Arizona
   Adventures of Dorrie Anne | Photographing the West

Today:  Peanut Butter Pudding

Reply #4
"Or maybe I am conflated her with someone else."

Not even! I personally knew Heidi, she came to my house and examined my 30'er before she bought hers. She lived right here in my home town. Great dog as well.  ;D
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Reply #5
Dad bought me her book for Christmas one year. I enjoyed reading it.
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home

Reply #6
Dang, another contribution to the Amazon Lazydaze link. 
The only question is what book in the LD library with this replace - weight is at a premium in a 31 footer.
 :)
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE

Reply #7
Joan, thanks for the link. I was away and missed that discussion. I'm with Joel and will have to order. Appreciate knowing that she was a Lazy Dazer!!!
2005 RK

Reply #8
I am reading my Escapees Magazine,  on page 20, about "Confessions of a Middle- Aged Runaway" by Heidi Eliason. Sure looks like that might be a Lazy Daze on the cover. Anybody read the book?

I also saw it in "Escapees" with the LD on the cover, and immediately downloaded the book onto my Kindle.
Am about half way through the book and enjoying it ... a great late summer read! :-)
Daryl
Daryl 
2007  26.5’ mid-bath, “Blu Tent“
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
  (previously 2006 23.5’ front lounge)
SKP #145689