Skip to main content
Topic: Dang it! Another BooBoo. (Read 237 times) previous topic - next topic
Dang it! Another BooBoo.
The first occurrence was when we returned to Michigan from picking up our new 2017 MB.  I was parking it in our backyard and backed into our vinyl shed.  I always have Joan as my navigational assistant, but it was cold outside and she was freezing.  She went into the house.  So I just need to make a final adjustment.  A little voice in my head said to just leave it alone.  I put a crack in the shed and bent the ladder on the back.  Dang!

The second occurrence was today.  I was at the gas station and was pulling away.  There was a line of cars waiting at the pump next to me.  A little voice in my head said to have Joan assist me in backing up and going out another way.  I didn't listen to the voice and pulled forward and tried to swing around the cars next to me.  There was a cement pole next to me and the back end swung too far.  It scrapped off the rear red light and made some minor gouging at the bottom of the storage bin.  Dang!   I need to obey the voice.

Glenn & Joan Lambert
Redford, MI
2017 27' Mid-Bath

Re: Dang it! Another BooBoo.
Reply #1
The voice is your friend!!!  That sucks.....sorry...
2013 31' Silver Twin Bed
Semi-retired 6/21....

Reply #2
Glen,
Was that you I saw today on I-96 westbound near Novi about 10:30 this morning?  A red LD with the pretty new swoosh.  I was passing going eastbound, but I was so excited because that was my first LD in the wild sighting! 

Linda B, New Hudson, MI
Linda B
Green 2021 RB
2022 Ford Maverick toad

Reply #3
Glen,
Was that you I saw today on I-96 westbound near Novi about 10:30 this morning?  A red LD with the pretty new swoosh.  I was passing going eastbound, but I was so excited because that was my first LD in the wild sighting! 

Linda B, New Hudson, MI

Linda, yes that was me.  I was on my way to Schroeder's Body Shop & RV Repair in Howell to get an estimate on fixing the BooBoo. 
Glenn & Joan Lambert
Redford, MI
2017 27' Mid-Bath