Skip to main content
Topic: Introducing Suzanne (Read 337 times) previous topic - next topic
Introducing Suzanne
Hello Kids!

"Wild Thing" has been sold to a lovely woman named "Suzanne."  I hope you will welcome her as you welcomed us years ago.
She seems to want to keep the name "Wild Thing," so any future postings having to do with "Wild Thing" will be made by her.
She has wanted a Lazy Daze for 3 years, so dreams do come true and we're glad we could help.

It's been a blast!

TinaP
Former Owner of "Wild Thing" 2006 MB Silver/Gray

2006 MB

Re: Introducing Suzanne
Reply #1
Where does Suzanne live?  Perhaps she'd be interested in joining the NE caravan group. We are having our fall rally in Cooperstown, NY. Sept 11-15
Fran and Matt Kubick
hosts for the rally and
Wagonmasters 2017-2019
f.kubick@icloud.com
Enjoying our 2013 MB,  our first was a 2005 26'IB
NE54 & SE11
Fran and Matt
Wagonmasters of the NELD Caravan group
2017-2019

Reply #2
Suzanne is from the West Coast!  Which proves once again that people will travel literally across the country to buy a Lazy Daze!

Thank you for issuing the invitation to her and since she seemed to love her time in Maine, you may well see her at a NELD rally!

TinaP
2006 MB

Reply #3
Wild Thing would of been ours if she hadn't of sealed the deal on the purchase. If all goes according to plan we will be the proud owners of a similar LD this coming Friday! Will post once it's home in our driveway! Congrats on the sale.
Joe B.
2008 26ft  grey/white Rear Bath
Family of 5 hitting the open road as much as we can.

Reply #4
Thank You so much for everything Tina and Bill especially my wonderful new home "Wild Thing". I just love her she's everything I've dreamed of. She made the trip from Maine to Arizona safely. Buddy my dog loves her too. Wild Thing, Buddy and I will definately be back in Maine. I just loved it there and can't wait to go back. 
2006 MB