Skip to main content
Topic: more rugs (Read 221 times) previous topic - next topic
more rugs
If you have a model with the blue rug interior, this rug is a great match. It is darker than shown and it makes a great protective layer over the original carpet. The company is top notch and shipping is free.

Wellington Y3226 Rug
who let the dogs out
1992 RB

Re: more rugs
Reply #1
Jellybean rugs are not to everyone's taste (I like a few of the less "busy" choices  ;) ), but they're tough, lightweight, durable, and washable. The rugs are not inexpensive, but there are many themes and color and design combinations. The rugs come in different sizes, but the most popular is 21"X 33". Amazon carries some designs, as do a few other vendors, including this one:

Jellybean Products - Madison at Main

2003 TK has a new home

Re: more rugs
Reply #2
Jellybean rugs are not to everyone's taste (I like a few of the less "busy" choices  ;) ), but they're tough, lightweight, durable, and washable. The rugs are not inexpensive, but there are many themes and color and design combinations. The rugs come in different sizes, but the most popular is 21"X 33". Amazon carries some designs, as do a few other vendors, including this one:

Jellybean Products - Madison at Main

OH!!  I like those!!  But they cost as much as a carved wool Aubusson if you look at the price per sq ft.  At that price I'd go for the Aubusson, but that's just because I love the way they look!!
who let the dogs out
1992 RB