Skip to main content
Topic: Lithium Jump Starter (Read 159 times) previous topic - next topic
Lithium Jump Starter

I know that this topic has had some exposure back some time ago but here's what just happened to me...

Last year (???) I purchased the NOCO device listed in the below link. Today, after three months of sitting idle the Lazy Bones needed help getting out of bed. Once I got the hood open (long story there) I connected the device per instructions and the old gal came to life at the 1st turn of the key. I'm sold, the NOCO will become a permanent part of the rig!  ;D

Amazon.com: NOCO Boost HD GB70 2000 Amp 12V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter:...

As an Amazon Associate Lazy Daze Owners' Group earns from qualifying purchases.
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Re: Jump Start
Reply #1
Glad to have it, let’s hope is not needed 🚐😁
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home

Reply #2
Steve,

I’m with you 100%. After draining the Chassis battery last May in Yosemite, I became a believer. Why it took so long for me to catch on is beyond me. Lithium Jumpers had gotten a lot of good press on LDO.

Now I have two. The Antigravity for the LD and the DBPower for home base. The DBPower has already saved the bacon of a neighbor.

Don’t forget to charge the device every three months to keep it ready for those unexpected emergencies.

Glad you had yours ready to go.

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #3
"Don't forget to charge the device every three months to keep it ready..."

Actually that's part of the untold story! This past January just after it's delivery it spent 3 days on a charge line. I was beginning to think it would not complete that charge. But finally, the indications were that it was at 100% so I put it in it's case and never looked at it again until today. When I turned the key the engine 'jumped' to life, not even a growl.   :o   ;)
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!