Skip to main content
Topic: Willing to show off your 26.5 mid-bath? (Read 347 times) previous topic - next topic
Willing to show off your 26.5 mid-bath?
My wife and I are very interested in a 26.5 mid-bath, probably a mid-2000s model. We would love to see one in-person though before we are willing to fly or drive with money, ready to buy. If anyone lives or travels within a couple hours of Asheville, NC and would be willing to show theirs off, we would love to see it.

Thanks for any help in joining the LD owners club.

Re: Willing to show off your 26.5 mid-bath?
Reply #1
May 15-18 North Eastern Lazy Daze meet.
Location – Eagles Nest Campground, 1714 Patterson Creek Village, Ridgeley, West Virginia  (http://www.eaglesnestcampgroundwv.com/)
Call 304-298-4380 to make reservations.
A link to the meet info on the NELD site:
Spring Rally Schedule and Information

You don’t have to be a member to join us for part or even all the meet. Open house, the part when owners open their doors to others, is Saturday morning around 9:00.
Currently: 2008 36' Tiffin Open Road
Previously: 2007 Mid Bath

Reply #2
That said you might want to post something on the SouthEast LD yahoo grout and in the NE LD site mentioned above.  Folks from both groups attend the meets when they are near a border. You might be able to meet up with someone as they go north or south.
Currently: 2008 36' Tiffin Open Road
Previously: 2007 Mid Bath

Reply #3
Haha I’m right now 40 but mine is a rear bath!
2000 RB

Reply #4
I will be in Asheville May 6-10, but I hit only two of your criteria. I'm driving a 05 26.5 foot rear kitchen, so layout is different. Reply here if you would like to look.
Marcia Boynton
2005 26.5 RK
Adrian and Northport, MI

Reply #5
Thanks for the help thus far. I wish we could make the rally in WV next month but our kids have an event that Friday. I contacted both regional groups about checking out a rig and certainly if anyone is thinking of selling a mid-2000s range, 26.5 mid-bath in the next few months, please PM me before spending the money on an RVTrader ad.