Skip to main content
Topic: Have you been exposed? (Read 217 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Have you been exposed?
Reply #1
I was wondering why my teeth glowed at night after staying at the Grand Canyon last time.   8)

Reply #3
As a person who spent his whole adult life  working in and  dealing with radiation this article leaves out more than it explains.   Most of the terms are what we call in the business 'political' rather than fact.    Without getting to deep into the rat hole -  we use the word 'radiation' to mean a lot of different types and levels of energy.   Sadly this leaves the public and many folks with a large misunderstand of the issues.   What we really need is the knowledge of the energy level and type of said 'radiation'.   Without that knowledge all debate about what happened is meaningless. 

personal fine art photo stuff
TF Mack | Flickr
It's all good .......
2014 Twin King

Reply #4
I’m not worried, Eric.  Between working repair on nuclear ships and submarines, as well as performing radiography on same during my naval career, I’m sure I was exposed to much more than what was possible at the Grand Canyon museum. I’m more concerned with the lack of oversight of radioactive material and possible exposure of young school-aged children.
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264