Skip to main content
Topic: Lazy Daze For Sale Listings (Read 259 times) previous topic - next topic
Lazy Daze For Sale Listings
I don't know how many of these listings are current, but there are a lot of LDs, various models, years, prices, and, I'm sure, conditions, for sale all over the country.

Lazy Daze rvs for sale
2003 TK has a new home

Re: Lazy Daze For Sale Listings
Reply #1
I don't know how many of these listings are current, but there are a lot of LDs, various models, years, prices, and, I'm sure, conditions, for sale all over the country.

Lazy Daze rvs for sale
Never had seen this site before. Depending on availability, it could be a great resource for buyers.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #2

Lazy Daze rvs for sale

I reached out to several of those listings when I was looking a few weeks back and got zero responses.  I believe that site aggregates listings from all over the internet, but never purges the old ones.  You will see that every LD listing is older than 60 days.  Being that there are no newer listings, I wonder if it even still functions. 
That was my experience anyway. 

Paul

Reply #3
I'm sure that the site is an 'aggregator', similar to Oodle, and your experience may well be the same as anyone who tries to contact a seller through those listings. I just offered the link on the chance that someone might find a few possibilities to check out.
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #4
Some of those listings are quite old so take them with a grain of salt. It never hurts to have another resource, tho!
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264