Skip to main content
Topic: 2013 Front Dinette for sale (Read 383 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2013 Front Dinette for sale
Reply #1
Crazy low price. Someone should jump on that one.
Dale from Downey 27’ 2012 RB,”Casa Verde”, 2000 Jeep Wrangler. Formerly1991 RB & 1990 Jeep Wrangler.

Reply #2
I was a little concerned about the "Fiberglass repair".  Probably nothing, but thought that LD had no fiberglass in body
unless it is a compartment door?
2003 MB

Reply #3
Hi Hutch. The compartment doors are aluminum, but the front and rear cap are Fiberglas. The skirts around the rig below the floor are also Fiberglas. The corners are where most small collisions show up. When you are parking in a campground, those rocks and short pieces of telephone poles, lining the space, are nearly invisible. The wheel cover skirts in the rear are ABS, and they stick out enough to hit things also. Ask me about the fire hydrant in Roswell NM.   RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #4
Ron B---thats exactly what happened on the small fiberglass section.

Rig is gone.  Guy flew in from CA took a test ride.  The rest is history.  little more then 24 hours for sale.

I am not surprised.

Hutch
2003 MB

Reply #5
  Guy flew in from CA took a test ride.
I'd have put a hold on it before flying.  6 hours would be a long time in this LD market  ;)
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE

Reply #6
Joel, I misspoke.  Went back and re-read the email owner sent me.  After 20 questions on the phone, the buyer committed to buy it on the spot over the phone.  Flew out to pick it up.

Hutch
2003 MB

Reply #7
Joel, I misspoke.  Went back and re-read the email owner sent me.  After 20 questions on the phone, the buyer committed to buy it on the spot over the phone.  Flew out to pick it up.

Hutch
That sounds less risky than flying across the country hoping it hadn't sold...  Thanks for the update.  Maybe they will show up on LDO soon if not already members.
Joel
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE

Reply #8
The owner paid the purchasers plane fare to fly out to get it.  That price was just too low.  Hope the unit is good. Pictures looked nice.

Ron
Ron and Linda
Ada Michigan