Skip to main content
Topic: Window Weep Hole Covers... (Read 168 times) previous topic - next topic
Window Weep Hole Covers...
Hello!

I have a 1995 23.5RL that we recently purchased. Rig has several weep hole covers that need replacing. I have searched and searched, bought one package that was right style, but wrong size....does anyone know where I can get them? Thanks in advance...Jeff
1995 RL

Re: Window Weep Hole Covers...
Reply #1
Not sure where to buy the covers or if they are even available but wonder if you really need them or if they offer any real advantages. 
Many LDs, including our 2003 FL didn't have them when new. The covers can interfere with flushing the dirt and dust out of the windows tracks. When trying to remove old covers, for flushing, they usually break, brittle from years of sun exposure.

Are these what you are looking for? Check the measurement before ordering.
Hehr Weep Hole Cover - RV Windows

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #2
Thanks for responding Larry. Yes, those are the correct style, but they are too short. Ours are 2" overall with the clips 1-3/8" apart. I spoke to someone at Pelland and they no longer have the size I was looking for. It's the one eyesore left. Perhaps I will abandon them once they all break. Jeff
1995 RL

Reply #3
Hi Jeff. I bought a few from Lazy Daze, don't remember the price. I ended up just painting the ones on the rig with some car touch-up paint. The Dual-pane, insulated between the pane windows, that Larry has,  2003 and after, have a different arrangement for the weep holes (IIRC).   RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #4
Thanks, Ron. I called Lazy Daze last week, and they said they do not have them any more. Knew it was a shot in the dark, but since I was able to find and replace the curtain hanger strips, baggage door clips and the T-Molding for all of the table tops, I thought maybe I could find the weep hole covers too. Hey...3 out of 4 ain't bad :-). Jeff
1995 RL