Skip to main content
Topic: Just want to give a shout out to National General insurance for my RV policy! (Read 103 times) previous topic - next topic
Just want to give a shout out to National General insurance for my RV policy!
Ok, so I am not a fan of insurance companies. Not. At. All. But I got insurance last year for my 1991 LD  through Good Sam's club, with the actual policy issued by National General. The first thing I couldn't believe was that coverage, including comprehensive with a $250 deductible, was under $440.  That is less than what I pay for the state required basic liability coverage on my Toyota Corolla. After I backed into a telephone pole, poking a hole into the back of my RV, and then smooshed in the sides of same on the gateposts of my driveway, I didn't even think to call my insurance until someone in the forum mentioned it. National General paid out $6k for repairs!

So you can imagine my fear and consternation at what the renewal would cost. Got the renewal quote today and the premium has only gone up $50!! How is that even possible?  I don't know. But I am going to look into what they charge for car insurance for my Corolla!

Crazy. But I have to recommend them.

Lisa G.
1991 22' LD Multi-Plan