Skip to main content
Topic: Sofa Back Seat Angle Foam (Read 159 times) previous topic - next topic
Sofa Back Seat Angle Foam
On a Lazy Daze I had previously, there was a long piece of foam, the length of the sofa, about 4 x 4 inches in thickness/height which was covered with a nice, fitted zip cover. The idea was that it would hold a comfortable angle for the sofa without having to use the latches to hold the rear board in place. I don't have any photos unfortunately.

I have no idea what this mystery device is called but what is it and where can I get a couple? They're very handy!

Thanks!
1996 Twin King

Re: Sofa Back Seat Angle Foam
Reply #1
On a Lazy Daze I had previously, there was a long piece of foam, the length of the sofa, about 4 x 4 inches in thickness/height which was covered with a nice, fitted zip cover. The idea was that it would hold a comfortable angle for the sofa without having to use the latches to hold the rear board in place. I don't have any photos unfortunately.

I have no idea what this mystery device is called but what is it and where can I get a couple? They're very handy!

Thanks!
The Mothership seems the most likely source.
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Re: Sofa Back Seat Angle Foam
Reply #2
We have a convertible couch/futon at our cabin where the mattress folds out onto the floor to make the bed - i.e. no bedframe. In couch mode it has one of these pillows behind the backrest. You might check for similar products for a replacement pillow, or simply have one cut and made to your specs at an upholstery/foam supplier.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit