Skip to main content
Topic: Fuel pump diagnosis/replacement Denver (Read 165 times) previous topic - next topic
Fuel pump diagnosis/replacement Denver
New to this forum, but had been on old Yahoo forum some years back.

Currently diagnosing a crank/no-start of our '04 RK in Westminster suburb of Denver. Whacking the gas tank allowed us to start it briefly a couple of times.

Now I'm looking for suggestions for 1) mobile services to diagnose, and 2) repair shop to replace fuel pump if required. Also, anyone have experience with O'Meara Ford for such work?

Bob
2004 RK
2005 Honda CRV Tow'd

Re: Fuel pump diagnosis/replacement Denver
Reply #1

Currently diagnosing a crank/no-start of our '04 RK in Westminster suburb of Denver. Whacking the gas tank allowed us to start it briefly a couple of times.

Now I'm looking for suggestions for 1) mobile services to diagnose, and 2) repair shop to replace fuel pump if required. Also, anyone have experience with O'Meara Ford for such work?

Bob

Bob
Hi, Bob. I'm your neighbor next door in Arvada. Until recently I used O'Meara Ford for service - oil changes, key mileage checkups, etc. I was told recently that they don't take motorhomes over a certain length anymore, so if you decide to use them, call first and talk to Jorge in the Fleet dept. He handles MHs.

As for mobile, I have used Dan Rocksted, "Denver's 1 Mobile RV Service" 3 times to repair my furnace (twice), install a new toilet (provided to me under warranty). He charges $100 an hour to come out plus parts. I have been satisfied with his work. 303-458-5865.

Feel free to contact me off line for my ph. # and we can chat about this if you wish.

And welcome to the Lazy Daze Owners' Forum!

Chris

Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Re: Fuel pump diagnosis/replacement Denver
Reply #2

Bob