Skip to main content
Topic: Latest paint scheme (Read 263 times) previous topic - next topic
Latest paint scheme
Can some please tell me when Lazy Daze updated to their present paint scheme?

Re: Latest paint scheme
Reply #1
Can some please tell me when Lazy Daze updated to their present paint scheme?
2008 comes to mind. 

Looks like you are new here, Joe. Welcome to the Lazy Daze Owners' Forum. Do you have an LD? If so, which model and year?

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #2
Chris is very close.  My '08 has the old scheme.  A friend's '09 has the new.  I believe the old scheme remained an option for a while, but am not certain of that.

Ken F in NM
'08 MB

Reply #3
I too believe o8 was the first year for the new paint and graphics.  I do remember that buyers had a choice for a few years.  The old style cost more.  I do miss the paint on the front for the fake windows as it makes spotting much easier.  Wish the mother ship would put something on the vast expanse of white above the windshield.
Currently: 2008 36' Tiffin Open Road
Previously: 2007 Mid Bath

Reply #4
Thanks
I love the old color schemes.
We presently own a travel trailer and we are considering purchasing a used Lazy Daze RV. Hopefully we can find one that fits our needs and maybe even locate one in the North East. 

Reply #5
Chris is very close.  My '08 has the old scheme.  A friend's '09 has the new.  I believe the old scheme remained an option for a while, but am not certain of that.

Ken F in NM
Ken, I believe you are correct on the option for old scheme - 3-4 yrs maybe.
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #6
When we placed our order for our ‘15 RB, the traditional paint scheme was still an option. It continued until the ‘16 models. After that I believe the contemporary paint scheme become the standard and an upcharge was assessed for the traditional scheme. The ‘18 models, I believe, saw the end to the traditional paint scheme.

AFAIK

KENT
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"