Skip to main content
Topic: 24' Front Dinette (Read 388 times) previous topic - next topic
24' Front Dinette
Does anyone have pictures (more than factory site) of a 24' front dinette.  Interior is what I am looking for.

Thanks
2003 MB

Re: 24' Front Dinette
Reply #1
Interested also. Hope you get some responses.

Reply #2
Yes - it would be wonderful to see photos and comments about the 24' Front Dinette.
Respectfully --  Jay & Shari

2022 — 31’ Twin Bed

Reply #4
Ed---thanks for the offer, but looking for the 24 FD.
2003 MB

Reply #5
Hi Hutch42.    Your best bet is to find one that is for sale on the internet that has lots of pictures. That way you get a broader perspective on what they look like. I think there is one in our own classifieds from about 6 months ago, a brown 2006.

From 2ontheroad   2006 24' Front Lounge for sale

RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #6
Which 24' Front Dinette are you interested in?  Newer or older?
The Front Dinette's Dinette and sofa were flipped to opposite sides two or three years ago, along with a kitchen cabinet redesign.
Previous Front Dinettes were basically the same for 20 years or longer.

Larry

Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #7
Larry---either or okay.  Just want to get a little more of the interior then the two pics on LD web site.

Thanks
2003 MB

Reply #8
Hutch
I did find a dozen total or so from searching the media tab. I searched both FD and Front Dinette.
You likely have too. I was hoping the thread may bring newer ones from proud owners.
I believe the popularity is in the TK so not many FD photos to begin with.
Still watching.

Reply #9
Does anyone have pictures (more than factory site) of a 24' front dinette.  Interior is what I am looking for.

Thanks
Hutch, as "Looking" said, there are photos in the Media area where there is also a search function. On the home page, click on Media, All Albums and then Search (on the far upper right). Use FD for one search and Front Dinette for another and you will find some photos.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #10
Here are a few shots of a 2008 24' FD that we got to drive before we ordered our own. Ours is tan/brown, but this gives you and idea of the interior. The paper on the floor is to protect the carpet I guess.

Larry
Larry in Monument, CO
2008 24' FD

Reply #11
Larry thanks for the pictures.

Hutch
2003 MB