Skip to main content
Topic: 2017 Rear Bath for Sale (Read 502 times) previous topic - next topic
2017 Rear Bath for Sale
Found this one for Sale on Monday - I may be purchasing it tomorrow - and I will be selling my 2011 24' RB. (More details to come)  https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2017-Lazy-Daze-27-REAR-BATH-5004229670  Interested in knowing what you think of it.  Like brand new.  No back up camera and almost a deal breaker, but I just got on the Lazy Daze wait list in May 2018.  Will save a little on the pocketbook and my waiting will be over.
2017 RB 27'

Re: 2017 Rear Bath for Sale
Reply #1
Go for it. Adding a rear camera is pretty easy and probably cheaper than buying it factory installed. 

I'm on the list since July, and plan to take possession of my LD in 2020.  I can't afford to before then, but if I see a deal like is while I'm waiting to order then I may jump too.
Linda B
Green 2021 RB
2022 Ford Maverick toad

Reply #2
Very nice, a beautiful looking rig. I would say that at the very least it's a good excuse for a short vacation  ;)

Besides, if it's what you're looking for and in good shape...why wait? Good luck!
Ray
Now doing without...

Reply #3
We brought it home today and love it!  Will call Lazy Daze tomorrow to get taken off the list as I promised I would.  More than enough storage and lots of room.  Exactly what we wanted. I think Lazy Daze has the best floorplans for Class C - and then they make them better than SOBs. 
2017 RB 27'

Reply #4
Congratulations on your recent purchase!
Respectfully --  Jay & Shari

2022 — 31’ Twin Bed

Reply #5
Congratulations. Star alignment is a wonderful thing.

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #6
Now get out there and explore the world in your LD 🚐😁
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home

Reply #7
We brought it home today and love it!  Will call Lazy Daze tomorrow to get taken off the list as I promised I would.  More than enough storage and lots of room.  Exactly what we wanted. I think Lazy Daze has the best floorplans for Class C - and then they make them better than SOBs. 
Donna, congrats on the new-to-you Rear Bath. You'll have to change your personalized photo (avatar) now. 😊

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #8
Congratulations. And your first change, backup camera, will be well worth the expense.  It will pay for itself the first time you don't back into something.

CUODRD (see you on the road)
Where is your first trip?
Happy travels,
Joel
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE

Reply #9
Thank you everyone!!  Yes star alignment is a wonderful thing!  They had just put the ad on RV Trader less than an hour when I saw it.  And backup camera is 1st thing on the agenda.  The manual step vs electric step is not a big deal.  They have a light on dash to alert you if you forget to put in your step.
2017 RB 27'

Reply #10
And yes I will have to change my Avatar picture!  1st trip is to "J" Street Marina on 9/21 with our camping group.  Should give me plenty of time to empty and reload the new one.
2017 RB 27'

Reply #11
Congratulations!!! Seems like this was meant to be. Enjoy your new to you LD!
2010 MB