Skip to main content
Topic: Guy in rental big class c flying through wirh awning still open (Read 217 times) previous topic - next topic
Guy in rental big class c flying through wirh awning still open
We are at Malibu RV Campground and he was going 25 mph plus with awning open, we had to stop our card game and stop him when he came back around #RealAmericanGenus

I told the wife and kids he didn’t know to get everything completely ready, then walk around the rig ONE LAST TIME. In my 45 years of pulling trailers, I’ve been very glad a couple times I took that last walk around. He was moving too fast to get a picture 😮
Nov 2023, 2012 31’ IB, white/green swoops & swirles, 2009 Mini Cooper, racing green convertible, toad 🐸

We ordered white/gray  2018 27' mid bath 1/3/18 and we are hoping for a July 16th 2019 delivery, sold, and tried a Lithium Travato, wish  I would have kept the Lazy Daze 27’

Re: Guy in rental big class c flying through wirh awning still open
Reply #1
More pics
Nov 2023, 2012 31’ IB, white/green swoops & swirles, 2009 Mini Cooper, racing green convertible, toad 🐸

We ordered white/gray  2018 27' mid bath 1/3/18 and we are hoping for a July 16th 2019 delivery, sold, and tried a Lithium Travato, wish  I would have kept the Lazy Daze 27’

Reply #2
When taking the kids photos just remember they will be picking your nursing home. ;D

Jim

Reply #3
That is a lovely campground, as far as privates go...  We stayed there in February and enjoyed the views, warm sun and near-by Seafood. 
Warren
2019 MB “Dream Catcher”
Jeep Wrangler JL

Reply #4
"That is a lovely campground, as far as *privates* go...  We stayed there in *February* and enjoyed the views, *warm* sun and near-by Seafood."

If I were camped there in February I would surely want to keep my privates warm!    :D   :-[   :-X
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!