Skip to main content
Topic: Fun stuff Cabinet and clock (Read 277 times) previous topic - next topic
Fun stuff Cabinet and clock
Had to have some bling, fun and inexpensive.
who let the dogs out
1992 RB

Re: Fun stuff Cabinet and clock
Reply #2
Were is the disco ball?
From Panda Monium  -- her upgrades

OMG!!!  Way too fussy, even for me!!!  Also flooring and painting are WAY out of my league!!  BTW, I thought wood and tile floors were a no-no, because coach twists and shimmies when driven, which buckles the tile/wood???

Pix of my DiscoBall attached.
who let the dogs out
1992 RB

Reply #3
Alice, the flooring floats.  It isn't nailed to the subflooring.  I'm not sure what was done for the tile.
Everyone's taste is idiosyncratic.  I personally like what we chose when we ordered it.   We opted out of the carpeting and had linoleum instead.  Easier to clean.  Throw rugs and dog beds complete the flooring picture.
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE

Reply #4
Alice, the flooring floats.  It isn't nailed to the subflooring.  I'm not sure what was done for the tile.
Everyone's taste is idiosyncratic.  I personally like what we chose when we ordered it.   We opted out of the carpeting and had linoleum instead.  Easier to clean.  Throw rugs and dog beds complete the flooring picture.

I wish I had linoleum too. I just use throw rugs to protect the existing carpet. The bus is 25 years old and I figured I'd just have the carpeting replaced, but after getting estimates for that (cost almost as much as I paid for the bus) I went with the throw rugs.

Here is a good place to get good rugs at a decent price;  Area Rugs, Discount Rugs, Floor Rugs, and More | Rugs USA
I got a set of 3 rugs, in each style, ((area rug, 3x5 rug and 2.6x8 runner)), delivered for under 100 bucks.
They are polyester so can be washed with a pressure sprayer.
I had to trim the runner to lay flat and was pleased to find the cut edges don't ravel.

links to rugs
Modern Jewel Floral Rug | Printed Rugs | Rugs USA

Rugs USA - Area Rugs in many styles including Contemporary, Braided, Outdoor...
who let the dogs out
1992 RB