Skip to main content
Topic: Nature Pure water filter replacement (Read 120 times) previous topic - next topic
Nature Pure water filter replacement
Well, I am finally down to my last available filter on my old under-sink Nature Pure water filter and I am looking for a replacement.  Are there any recommendations for the easiest, most affordable replacement? 

I'd like to keep my existing Nature Pure faucet and I have the T connection under the sink.

I have read through the extensive Water Filter thread posted about a year ago and am aware of newer products such as the NaturePure Qc2 (too expensive), Omnipure and the Ultrapure Premium from the RV Water Filter store.  Just looking for recommendations for the best option and rationale.

Thanks!

Mike S.
'06 30' TB Anniversary Edition

Re: Nature Pure water filter replacement
Reply #1
Hi Mike

When I ran out of Nature Pure filters, I switched to a  Omnipure system, with the better filter, from the RV Water Store..
The new deck mounted faucet fit fine where the old, Nature Pure was located .
The filter does flow at a slower rate than the Nature Pure filter.

Larry

Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #2
Hi Mike

When I ran out of Nature Pure filters, I switched to a  Omnipure system, with the better filter, from the RV Water Store..
The new deck mounted faucet fit fine where the old, Nature Pure was located .
The filter does flow at a slower rate than the Nature Pure filter.

Larry

I switched to Omnipure too. What model filter are you using?

Jim

Reply #3
Thank you Larry.  Do you know if the Nature Pure faucet can be used with the Omnipure filter? 

Thanks,

Mike S.