Skip to main content
Topic: 2008 - 2012 Owner's Manual pdf (Read 132 times) previous topic - next topic
2008 - 2012 Owner's Manual pdf
Hello,

Does anyone have a digital copy of a 2008-2012 owner's manual they could send me?  My mother has recently purchased a 2008 27' MB and she has no owners manual.

If someone is very trusting, they could physically mail me their manual, and I could digitize it and mail them back the original and email them a digital copy.  I will pay for the postage. 

In fact, if people are interested in digitizing any year of owner's manuals for their own benefit and future direct person-to-person transmission, I would be happy provide that service.  My work has a copy machine that can quickly scan 2-sided paper and convert to .pdf.  How is the manual bound?

Thanks,
Wade
2008 27' MB

Re: 2008 - 2012 Owner's Manual pdf
Reply #3
Not saying it is a great idea, and it doesn't make it less mind-numbing and tedious, but many spiral bindings can be unwound similar to unscrewing and then reattached.  It is a slow manual process but can be done.  That would be the case with the 2007 copy I've seen when visiting a LD MB.

John in Bowie MD
John King in Bowie, Maryland
aspiring to own a Lazy Daze

Re: 2008 - 2012 Owner's Manual pdf
Reply #4
Sorry, I'm just out of range with a 2013.  If that is close enough for government work, PM me the address to which I can send the DVD. 
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE