Skip to main content
Topic: Lazy Daze logo confusion (Read 155 times) previous topic - next topic
Lazy Daze logo confusion
We were staying at LL Stub Stewart state park in Oregon (great rail to trail and MT bike trails by the way) and we're returning from walking the dogs when we overheard some people walking towards us looking at and talking about our LD. " The named it Lazy Daze, that's cute." "Their license plate is Washington but it says they are from Panoma California?" " Maybe they moved or bought it from someone else who named it that".  We just smiled and walked on by. Kind of funny really.
Discuss anything with anyone and disagree agreeably. Always be polite and respectful.

Re: Lazy Daze logo confusion
Reply #1
With so few LDs made over the last 5 decades, its a wonder anyone ever gets a chance to see one. Then there are those that are shocked that they are still being manufactured.

While relaxing inside after a nice bike ride around the lake last week, I noticed a couple checking out the rig numerous times. Finally while reading under the trees, the gentleman inquired as to the year of our RB. Shocked, as many are, by my reply he was stunned that they are still being built and that there was a waiting list for new construction.

Always fun to see others responses to what we have come to call our own.

On another note, I was shocked when a fellow camper helped his “dog” out of the bed of his truck. When I asked what breed it was, he said “pig”. Ok so now I’ve seen it all...maybe.

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #2
"When I asked what breed it was, he said "pig"."

Some years ago, in a campground near Healdsburg, I noticed an RV with a inclined ramp complete with cleats. Suspecting something out of the ordinary I watched and was rewarded when a lady came out leading a pot-bellied pig on a leash.   ;D   ::)
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Reply #3
With so few LDs made over the last 5 decades, its a wonder anyone ever gets a chance to see one. Then there are those that are shocked that they are still being manufactured.

While relaxing inside after a nice bike ride around the lake last week, I noticed a couple checking out the rig numerous times. Finally while reading under the trees, the gentleman inquired as to the year of our RB. Shocked, as many are, by my reply he was stunned that they are still being built and that there was a waiting list for new construction.

Always fun to see others responses to what we have come to call our own.

On another note, I was shocked when a fellow camper helped his “dog” out of the bed of his truck. When I asked what breed it was, he said “pig”. Ok so now I’ve seen it all...maybe.

Kent
In the same campground as the lazy daze confusion I saw a guy walking two little pot belly pigs on leashes.  We live very remote and go to town once a week in summer once a month in winter and one of the fun things for me in campgrounds is people watching. You see all kinds.
Discuss anything with anyone and disagree agreeably. Always be polite and respectful.