Skip to main content
Topic: Rug Anchors (Read 212 times) previous topic - next topic
Rug Anchors
Over the years, I've never found any non-skid pad that would keep the aisle rug in our 30' from skittering. I ordered these rug anchors and they work: Amazon.com: Rug Anchors Anti Slip Pins - Rug Gripper to Hold Rugs in Place,...

I've attached some photos to show how I've used them. That's Jack, our goldendoodle on the couch.

Chris
As an Amazon Associate Lazy Daze Owners' Group earns from qualifying purchases.
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Re: Rug Anchors
Reply #1
Chris,

Nice find.

Our RB has the two couches anchoring our isle throw rug since their legs are resting on the throw rug 24/7.  Otherwise I agree.

The vinyl floor covering rugs have the rubber backing and stick like glue.

Bare footed indoors...flip flops outside. Ah...all the comforts of home and a bag of chips.

Kent

P.S. After looking at the way they anchor to the base carpet, bare footing kinda scares me if one gets loose.
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #2
Thanks for that info Chris. What I’d like to know is where did you purchase that great looking runner. I love the colors 😊
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home

Reply #3
I guess the dog in the pic isn't a reliable anchor.  :D
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE

Reply #4
Thanks for that info Chris. What I’d like to know is where did you purchase that great looking runner. I love the colors 😊
Fresh Finds, a catalog your father introduced to me many years ago when we ordered small bath mats to fit in the 30' toilet/sink room. Unfortunately, the company doesn't carry them anymore.

Chris

Reply #6
Chris,

Nice find.

Our RB has the two couches anchoring our isle throw rug since their legs are resting on the throw rug 24/7.  Otherwise I agree.

The vinyl floor covering rugs have the rubber backing and stick like glue.

Bare footed indoors...flip flops outside. Ah...all the comforts of home and a bag of chips.

Kent

P.S. After looking at the way they anchor to the base carpet, bare footing kinda scares me if one gets loose.
"After looking at the way they anchor to the base carpet, bare footing kinda scares me if one gets loose."

Yes, ours are safely to the sides by the front seats, but out in the open they might not work.

Chris