Skip to main content
Topic: Hauling toys (Read 253 times) previous topic - next topic
Hauling toys
This is what I need but I don’t think our Lazy Daze would be happy with it LOL.
Lynn and Lori

Re: Hauling toys
Reply #1
"This is what I need ..."

Pardon me while I vomit!

I'm twice retired, the first time was from the Military, but then I came to realize that I'd have to go to work for a living.

So, eighteen years later, I get to retire again. At that point I knew I had to simplify my life. All forms of 'work' (a nasty four letter word) were to be eliminated. But not having learned much I went through the evolution of car camping, tent trailering, travel trailering and finally to my LD. It's been a long haul but I'm pretty close to being work free, and what's left over gets hired out.   ::)    8)
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Reply #2
“I’m pretty close to work free, what’s left gets hired out “

Or pass on to the future owner, me 😁🚐

Cynthia
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home

Reply #4
"Humanoid robot ..."

The link took me to a page with a header attributed to CNN but the video only provided a black screen. That's just as well, I usually ignore anything emanating from that source. Fake News!   >:(
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Reply #6
Hey! I’d leave the room in a hurry too. That guy with the hockey stick would have had me breaking the “Prime Directive” really fast. 🤨 

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #7
Looking at some of these open stacking trailers online. It looks like a smaller one like pictured would be about 2000 to 2400 lbs empty. The weight of my car 3200 lbs and my boat 1300 lbs. So that would be 6500 to 6900 lbs. Boy that’s a heavy load.
Lynn and Lori

Reply #8
Looking at some of these open stacking trailers online. It looks like a smaller one like pictured would be about 2000 to 2400 lbs empty. The weight of my car 3200 lbs and my boat 1300 lbs. So that would be 6500 to 6900 lbs. Boy that’s a heavy load.
Oh, I thought you were looking at pulling the class A too in order to house the wait staff   ;)
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE

Reply #9
Nope Joel no class A’s for this guy not a fan at all lol. Now a super C would be nice. But sense LD doesn’t make one anymore. And never made one in mid bath (my favorite floor plan). I will just have to keep my old girl.
Lynn and Lori

Reply #10
You need a lighter boat. We carry two boats, plus the toad and stay around 4000-lbs.
Larry

Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #11
Wow very nice Jeep Larry!!
Lynn and Lori

Reply #12
That's OK, Duro.    Putting a tow bar in the class A to tow behind the LD would be a PITA  :D
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE