Skip to main content
Topic: Lazy Daze Jacket for sale (Read 399 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Lazy Daze Jacket for sale
Reply #1
anybody know about the history on this jacket or have you seen one before?
plan B - 2023 Travato

Reply #2
I don't know about the history of that particular jacket, but there was a variety of LD logo apparel, i.e., tee shirts, sweatshirts (IIRC), denim shirts, and windbreaker-type jackets like this one. Many attendees of the 50th bash in Cheyenne in 2006 bought souvenir clothing items, and I think that the factory used to sell some items in past years; I have no idea if they still do. LD-badged clothing is still seen at CC outings, but I don't recall seeing anything with the "modern" paint scheme, so LD apparel may be a thing of the past.
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #3
I'd guess that this ebay item was probably something sold by the LD factory store.  When we were active in the original Caravan Club, one of the members had connections with an outfit that produced customized jackets.  As I recall, these jackets were two-toned, had a large LD logo on the back (and I think said Lazy Daze Caravan Club), and a first name on the front.

Art
Art and Barbara
Settled in Atterdag Village of Solvang
2015-2022 fulltime in a 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP
2002-2015 2002 LD MB
Art's blog

Reply #4
Reading the ad a little closer, looks like it was owned by a LD employee:

Lazy  Daze Coach Owners Jacket. I was given this jacket when I worked for Lazy Daze.
The jacket is MICROFIBER so its light weight. It does a wonderful job of keeping the wind out and the loss of body heat.  I no longer fit onto it and its been sitting in the closet for along time and I want to thin the closet out.

Size is LARGE color is BLACK and the motorhome in the logo is BLUE.
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #5
LD-badged clothing is still seen at CC outings, but I don't recall seeing anything with the "modern" paint scheme, so LD apparel may be a thing of the past.

We have been members of the LD Caravan Club for eleven years and have never seen any LD clothing for sale.
Clothing sales happened before this time. We have seen various LD shirts, hats and jackets worn by Caravan members since.
The Grand Caravan of 2006 was probably the last time this stuff was for sale.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #6
The two toned jackets that Art referred to as being common in the Caravan Club were supplied by a sports related firm on the east coast operated by (I believe) Paul Grinde's son. I still have my Blue and white (of course to match 'Bluebelle') that I bought through Paul years ago. Paul passed away in July of 2016.
   The mothership still had (2017)  Lazy Daze hats with a logo of a newer style striped motorhome, I think red stripes, available. They may have shirts also. I have a shirt, still pristine in a bag, with a Blue/White old style stripe motorhome on it. I bought that years ago.  RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #7
Well,Donna will be getting a nice Mothers Day gift. Can y'all guess what it is? Lol
Thanks for putting it on here. I got it for $31.50 +the ride.
This guy did work there,and it was a jacket that only was given to employees. So, we've got a nice start to our LD goody bag.
Pictures to come once she gets it.
1995 MB Mrdronennut

Reply #8
Here is the story
1995 MB Mrdronennut

Reply #9
Well,Donna will be getting a nice Mothers Day gift. Can y'all guess what it is? Lol
Thanks for putting it on here. I got it for $31.50 +the ride.
This guy did work there,and it was a jacket that only was given to employees. So, we've got a nice start to our LD goody bag.
Pictures to come once she gets it.

I'm glad someone here got it.
Lynn and Lori