Skip to main content
Topic: Table-top propane grill? (Read 1477 times) previous topic - next topic
Re: Table-top propane grill?
Reply #50
So what do the rest of you like for a table-top grill that also fits into the outside compartments on your Lazy Daze?  We use our grill quite a bit on trips, so I would rather skip any junk that won't last a few years. 
Any suggestions?
Harold

We've been using the clam-shaped O-grill for several years now and have found it reliable, easily stored in the curb-side storage and sufficient for our out-door grilling.

Not had any issues with it - satisfied with the purchase.
2006 24’ TK
570 watts solar, 300Ah lithium
SKP Lifetime member #105622
Land of Enchantment

Reply #51
We've been using the clam-shaped O-grill for several years now and have found it reliable, easily stored in the curb-side storage and sufficient for our out-door grilling.

Not had any issues with it - satisfied with the purchase.

Do you have a link?
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #52
I have a Napoleon Travel Q grill that is "brand new", i.e., never used and still in its plastic bag; this one:

TravelQ 2225 - TQ2225PO | Napoleon

I did not pay close attention to the size specs, and after the grill arrived, I discovered that it was too large for my uses.

If anyone is interested in giving it a good home for $200 and is able to pick it up (location is south Bay Area in CA), send me a PM.
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #54
How do you get a 10.8" high grill to fit through a 9.25 high storage bay door?

Karen~Liam
    98 ~ MB
      NinA
1998 ~ MB  WanderDaze
previously a 1984 Winnebago itaska- The Road Warrior, before that several VW Buses and before that a 1965 Chrysler Convertible Newport or our 1969 Chrysler La Barron with an ice box and a couple sleeping bags

Reply #55
The legs of all sizes of the O-grill and the Napoleon (and the Pro-Iroda, which I have and is essentially the same grill as the O) fold flat against the bottom of the grill.
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #56
The last few weeks, we heave been traveling in California, Nevada and Utah, charcoal and wood fires have been prohibited. Propane has been the only choice, with propane stoves, BBQs and fire pits allowed.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze