Skip to main content
Topic: Class A Fire (Read 115 times) previous topic - next topic
Class A Fire
We were headed north on 27 in Sebring, when we saw smoke rising in the distance and realized it was coming from the Camper Coral, where we store our RV when we are not on the road.  Yikes!  When it came into sight, the Fire Department was pouring water on this large Class A, about 30 yards from where Bossa Nova sits.  I ran into the office (the area was blocked off by the police) and they said they thought the owner was trying to jump start the RV or was dealing with the batteries.  Anyway, it was a total loss.  Fortunately, the only other vehicle torched was the Expedition that might have been doing the jumping.

It reinforced the fact that I don't know enough about my fire extinguishers and need to get on top of that before we head out on the road again. 
David and Marie Philbrick
Proud former 2017 27' MB Owners

Re: Class A Fire
Reply #1
David, thanks for the pics.  Glad you and the LD are OK.  BTW, we are leaving Saturday for the warmth of the south.  We will contact you once we are settled.

Bob
2011 MB

Re: Class A Fire
Reply #2
Great, the weather last week was pretty cold, but things are warming up now.  Let us know when you are up for a visit.  Marie is headed to Minnesota for a granddaughter's birthday a week from Thursday for a long weekend over Super Bowl weekend.

Drive carefully.
David
David and Marie Philbrick
Proud former 2017 27' MB Owners