Skip to main content
Topic: Cell phone external batteries that charge in 2 hours or less (Read 70 times) previous topic - next topic
Cell phone external batteries that charge in 2 hours or less
We have been reading all the posts about conserving the coach batteries, and when the generator is running, to charge all devices and batteries. These ARE NOT for jumpstarting a car or truck!

This UNI 10000 external cell/iPad/tablet battery is one of the quickest charging batteries I could find to get the family, when we run the generator. I found an EBAY seller and negotiated a great price, and got them for $15 each, you maybe able to find others. The EBAY seller I got it from is in the picture, you could see if he has more to sell.

I’m talking about fast charging from the wall to the battery itself, not from the battery to the devices. It has several USB ports (5V-1A & 5v-2.1A) to charge several devices at the same time, hope this helps someone. Many external batteries take 6-8 hours or longer, to fully charge, and it has a small flashlight built in too. The downside is that the wall plug is big, but to get such fast charging it’s worth it to us, and for times when overnite I forget to charge it, but have 45 min in the morning or at lunch I can top the battery off quickly.  🐯
Nov 2023, 2012 31’ IB, white/green swoops & swirles, 2009 Mini Cooper, racing green convertible, toad 🐸

We ordered white/gray  2018 27' mid bath 1/3/18 and we are hoping for a July 16th 2019 delivery, sold, and tried a Lithium Travato, wish  I would have kept the Lazy Daze 27’

Re: Cell phone external batteries that charge in 2 hours or less
Reply #1
Many of the Li-ion portable batteries for starting your LD with a dead battery also have a variety of charging outputs for cell-phones, laptops, tablets, etc. - including mine, a Boltpower D28U, 13.6 A-hr. It comes with a full range of accessory cables and adapters.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit