Skip to main content
Topic: "Best" Lists (Read 372 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: "Best" Lists
Reply #1
OMG who did the voting LOL.
Lynn and Lori

Reply #2
See...here’s the issue at hand in MHO-Lazy Daze owners don’t have time to vote as we are out enjoying our amazing rigs.

On the other hand...owners of the SOB’s out there have nothing better to do with their time because they are sitting at home waiting for repairs to be completed on their rigs living in a delusional world where the repair team will finally get it right. 🤪

Just sayin’

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #3
I doubt Lazy Daze will ever win a "Readers Choice" award.   There are not enough owners reading the mag as compared to the other brands.  
Currently: 2008 36' Tiffin Open Road
Previously: 2007 Mid Bath

Reply #4
I'm surprised with that big ol' list that they didn't do surge protectors.  Are people that use them rare or something?  Or just super smart?  ;D
Hi, I'm Jo!
My little red wagon is a 1997 23.5 TK

Reply #5
It's a numbers game.
According to this article,
Thor, Jayco Trailers, Winnebago Turnaround Key To RV Story In 2016 | Stock...

The RVIA estimated 2016 sales of all RVs,  MH & towables to be 381,100 , 3% more that the prior year.
How many were LDs?
The top vote getter, Winnebago may put out more class C's in two years than LD has historically.
Another numbers game Auf Deutsch
Iss Scheiße, zehn Milliarden Fliegen konnen nicht irren
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE

Reply #6
I think he who paid the most for advertising  gets the top spot!
Rodney
1988 Mid Bath

Reply #7
The name of the list should be called 'Most Popular' not 'Best' since its based on voting by readers of a single magazine.  

Bottom line its not a scientific study. 

And btw Joan I have kissed many pigs in my day.  Was raised on a farm - baby pigs are sooooooo cute. 
personal fine art photo stuff
TF Mack | Flickr
It's all good .......
2014 Twin King

Reply #8
RE: "... baby pigs are sooooooo cute."  Though not so much when they escape from fences to root through & trample flower beds.

Indeed, I remember that when I returned to farm life as a new bride after college (we had moved to town when I started school, & though Dad sometimes took us along to the farm & we visited Mother's homeplace often, I was a pretty green town kid). 

When our son was born his farmer father commented that he sounded a bit like a baby pig when he nursed ("ret...ret...ret")--& he did; my farmer father was astounded by the % of cream risen to the top of the bottles I had pumped & frozen in the freezer door.  Thirty-two years later good memories seem like yesterday.   ;D

Lynne
Lynne
LDy Lulubelle, Green '05 31' TB
Lilly, the 4-Legged Alarm

Reply #10
I didn’t see it so thanks for sharing it with us. 😊
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home