Skip to main content
Topic: New file uploaded to lifewithalazydazerv  (Read 299 times) previous topic - next topic
New file uploaded to lifewithalazydazerv
Reply #300
Yahoo Message Number: 67654
Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the lifewithalazydazerv group.

File        : / FOR SALE - Lazy Dazes/Upstate NY 26.5 IB For Sale Uploaded by : jimjean2000 crisisoptions@...> Description : 2002  26.5 Island Bed

You can access this file at the URL: files/%20FOR%20SALE%20-%20Lazy%20Dazes/Upstate%20NY%2026.5%20IB%20For%20Sale

To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files

Regards,

jimjean2000 crisisoptions@...>

Reply #301
Yahoo Message Number: 67655
Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the lifewithalazydazerv group.
 File        : / FOR SALE - Lazy Dazes/1991 23.5 Front Lounge - Tucson Area Uploaded by : sgbfab sgbfab@...> Description : Well maintained classic - 69,600 miles

You can access this file at the URL: files/%20FOR%20SALE%20-%20Lazy%20Dazes/1991%2023.5%20Front%20Lounge%20-%20Tucson%20Area

To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files

Regards,

sgbfab sgbfab@...>

Reply #302
Yahoo Message Number: 67691
Hello,

File        : / FOR SALE - Lazy Dazes/Lazy Daze for Sale Uploaded by : rwb1818 Description : 2002 Lazy Daze Motor Home for Sale

You can access this file at the URL: files/%20FOR%20SALE%20-%20Lazy%20Dazes/Lazy%20Daze%20for%20Sale

Regards,

rwb1818

Reply #303
Yahoo Message Number: 68572
Hello,

File        : / FOR SALE - Lazy Dazes/1989 RV Lazy Daze For sale - low miles Uploaded by : cybrariangeo cybrariangeo@...> Description : 29K - good condition   Seattle, WA

You can access this file at the URL: files/%20FOR%20SALE%20-%20Lazy%20Dazes/1989%20RV%20Lazy%20Daze%20For%20sale%20-%20low%20miles

Regards,

cybrariangeo cybrariangeo@...>

Reply #304
Yahoo Message Number: 68631
Hello,

File        : /RVing yard sale/SAFE-T-PLUS STEERING STABILIZER Uploaded by : mylazydaze Description : FITS 1992 & ON E350 & E450 FORDS

You can access this file at the URL: files/RVing%20yard%20sale/SAFE-T-PLUS%20STEERING%20STABILIZER%20

Regards,

mylazydaze

Reply #305
Yahoo Message Number: 68633
Hello,

File        : /RVing yard sale/ROLLAWAY SHOWER SCREEN -  A LA 'GERTIE' Uploaded by : mylazydaze Description : $70 FOB Bellevue, WA

You can access this file at the URL: files/RVing%20yard%20sale/ROLLAWAY%20SHOWER%20SCREEN%20-%20%20A%20LA%20%80%A0%A0%92%B1GERTIE%80%A0%A0%92%B2%20

Regards,

mylazydaze

Re: New file uploaded to lifewithalazydazerv
Reply #306
Yahoo Message Number: 68764

Hello,
Have you sold the shower door yet?  I emailed right after your post, but have not seen a reply.  (maybe was caught in my spam catcher).
If you could email me at kristenemery@..., that would be great.

thanks, Kristen

File        : /RVing yard sale/ROLLAWAY SHOWER SCREEN -  A
LA `GERTIE'

Uploaded by : mylazydaze Description : $70 FOB Bellevue, WA

You can access this file at the URL: files/RVing%
20yard%20sale/ROLLAWAY%20SHOWER%20SCREEN%20-%20%20A%20LA%20%80%A0%A0% 92%B1GERTIE%80%A0%A0%92%B2%20

Reply #307
Yahoo Message Number: 68823
Hello,

File        : / FOR SALE - Lazy Dazes/2003 26.5 Mid Bath Fremont, CA Uploaded by : schafir mschafir@...> Description : Red/White - Loaded with options

You can access this file at the URL: files/%20FOR%20SALE%20-%20Lazy%20Dazes/2003%2026.5%20Mid%20Bath%20Fremont%2C%20CA

Regards,

schafir mschafir@...>

Reply #308
Yahoo Message Number: 68830
"FOR SALE - Lazy Dazes/2003 26.5 Mid Bath Fremont, CA Uploaded by : schafir Description : Red/White - Loaded with option..."
It's sold. To me. :-)
 Yes, folks, I'm going to upgrade from Gertie to a 26.5' midbath. I hope you won't all be too shocked--it's something I've been carefully weighing for a year now, and Mike's rig is "just right." Gertie already is promised to an old friend of mine who will take extra good care of her.
 I'll be moving to my new home in mid-August if all goes well. And then the orgy of upgrading begins. ;-) Don't worry, I'll document it all on a new website!

Andy Baird
Keyhole SP, WY
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Reply #309
Yahoo Message Number: 68831
"FOR SALE - Lazy Dazes/2003 26.5 Mid Bath Fremont, CA Uploaded by : schafir Description : Red/White - Loaded with option..."
> It's sold. To me. :-)
Andy,

Huge congratulations!!!  Mike's mid-bath is wonderful.  I had hoped Jag would agree to letting us buy it, but - alas - he was not yet ready to take the giant step.  If it couldn't be mine, I am really, really thrilled you are going to be her new owner.

Have you thought of a name yet?

Much joy and happy travels in your new mid-bath LD.

Roz, the Wannabe

Reply #310
Yahoo Message Number: 68833
[snip]

Andy Baird Keyhole SP, WY
Wow, Andy!  Congratulations to both you, and Mike!  I look forward to hearing about your new home on wheels later this summer.

Sharon N.

(Currently in Idaho Falls, ID)

Reply #311
Yahoo Message Number: 68835
"I had hoped Jag would agree to letting us buy it, but - alas - he was not yet ready to take the giant step."
 Oh, Roz. :-( I want *so much* for you to live that dream! :: sigh ::

"Have you thought of a name yet?"
 Oh, yes! I thought of the name a year and a half ago, long before I had plans to buy a new rig. It'll be called the "Skylark," and the website will be called "Skylarking" (coincidentally, a synonym for "having fun" :-).
 It's named not after the bird, but after the Skylark of Space (http://tinyurl.com/f68ee>), a futuristic craft featured in the 1928 science fiction novel of the same name by E.E. "Doc" Smith. The book "Skylark of Space" arguably originated the genre known as space opera, and along with its three sequels, is a great favorite of mine. :-)

Andy Baird

Keyhole State Park, WY
Andy Baird

Reply #313
Yahoo Message Number: 68838
"FOR SALE - Lazy Dazes/2003 26.5 Mid Bath
> It's sold. To me. :-)"

Andy Baird Keyhole SP, WY
:-) :-) :-) ;-)

Andy you old sceamer, you better put on a smily face, and you never let the cat out of the bag. But, I'm sure glad I got to see you and Gertie together for the last time at the GC. Congratulations!!!!

Steve S.
Lazy Bones
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Re: Andy and Mike S's good fortune!
Reply #314
Yahoo Message Number: 68841

Yes, folks, I'm going to upgrade from Gertie to a 26.5' midbath. I
hope you won't all be too

shocked--it's something I've been carefully weighing for a year now,
and Mike's rig is "just  right." Gertie already is promised to an old friend of mine who will take extra good care of  her.

Andy Baird
CONGRATS to both Mike S and Andy!
 Mike I couldn't believe it when I saw you post your rig for sale; it seemed like you and I just picked up our 2003 rigs a few months even though it was over 3 years ago. Then I saw your reason for selling; good luck with the 30 footer! Did you get the IB or TB version?
 Andy, I'm sure you will love the new rig! Now we'll finally find out how many solar pannels you can fit on a Midbath.;-) I wonder where you'll install the extra batteries, but then again, your new rig will have a genset.

I'm happy for both of you guys!

Steve K.
Steve K

2003 Mid-bath

Reply #315
Yahoo Message Number: 68842
On Jul 12, 2006, at 8:57 PM, Andy Baird wrote:

Congratulations Andy ... you scored a cherry rig!!  Now the fun begins.  Have you figured out yet how many solar panels you can fit on the roof of a MB?!!!
 I can't wait to hear/see all that you have planned for Skylark, but I certainly hope the friend who acquires Gertie is appreciative of her soul and history and the places she's been and the stories she can tell.  And I hope your separation anxiety is exceeded by all the positive excitement and anticipation of plotting and planning for the adoption of a new born!!

Lorna, Paused in Bozeman, MT
2003 RB

Re: Andy and Mike S's good fortune!
Reply #316
Yahoo Message Number: 68870
Thanks Steve and everyone else.

My wife Luisa and I are happy that our loved mid-bath is going to someone who will take care of it and enjoy all it has to offer.
We'll be a little nervous to look at it in about a year to see what that master modifier Andy has added to it.
 We'll be ordering a 30' anniversary edition next month.  We're still debating about the Island Bed vs. twin bed.  The primary issue would be all the ribbing I would get from my friends if we ordered the TB after only being married for a year.  I can see it now---- "so, you bought the Lucy and Ricky model!.... etc"  Having said said that, we like the TB layout much better and are leaning toward that.

This site is fantastic and makes the entire LD experience from pre- order to selling so much easier.  Our coach sold within 1 1/2 hours of posting the ad.

we'll update after we order.

Mike S.
driving Andy's new 2003 26.5 Mid-bath in Missoula MT.
'06 30' TB Anniversary Edition

Reply #317
Yahoo Message Number: 68917
Andy, Congratulations. Mike picked up his Red and White 26.5 the same day we were picking up our Blue and White 26.5 the end of April 2003.
Mike and I had just a few minutes to talk after the checkout before my brother-in-law and I headed out to start home. He has a beautiful rig and I know you'll love it.  I can't wait for the modifications to start.
Charles.

Re: New file uploaded to lifewithalazydazerv-Andy's new MB
Reply #318
Yahoo Message Number: 68968
Andy
 I enjoyed meeting you and touring Gertie on Cheyenne. I wish there had been more time to talk with you.
Congratulations on buying a MB LD. This going to make a vast improvement in your lifestyle.
Gertie is a great study in fitting the maximum amount of stuff into a small place but it is still too small for comfortable living and a sufficient work space. The 26.5' MB will give you the office space that you now lack along with the ability to have an over night guest or two. I like your idea of changing the rear lounge into an office the way Tami did. David and Rene's MB (the Gadabout Bohemians) had a lot of good ideas that would work for you.
You are going to like the V-10 driveline; it is such a huge improvement over the 350 V-8.  Mountains will cease to be the challenge that they are now.
You now need to find a toad that will fit your needs. A Tracker or similar vehicle would seem to fit the bill especially if you still plan on spending time in the West.
Are you planning on removing the new AGM batteries and solar panels from Gertie and installing them in the new LD? If your inverter has a large built-in charger, consider taking it too.
You will now have a larger roof for more panels so you may finally be able to add enough panels to be powered off the sun most of the time.
Having a generator will enable you to stay where you want during the winter.

Have fun.

Larry
2001 MB
* Not to be confused with Larry W (3000 of my posts are actually from expert Larry W due to Yahoo transition mis-step)

Re: Andy's new MB
Reply #319
Yahoo Message Number: 68976
'You now need to find a toad that will fit your needs. A Tracker or similar vehicle would seem to fit the bill especially if you still plan on spending time in the West."
 I'm looking at Honda's new Fit. The Tracker is a good little car, but it has relatively little storage space and rides pretty roughly. Since I have no need for off-road capability, the Fit looks like a better match to my needs. Compared to a Tracker, it weighs less, carries more, is less expensive and a whole lot more comfortable. :-) Also, Honda's track record for reliability is a lot better than Suzuki's, which has been mediocre. But I'm not going to buy anything right away...I'll wait a few months, until I get the coach in the shape I want.
 "Are you planning on removing the new AGM batteries and solar panels from Gertie and installing them in the new LD? If your inverter has a large built-in charger, consider taking it too."
 That would require such major surgery and rewiring (remember, I'd have to replace what I took out with *something*) that I don't want to tackle it. I'll leave all that stuff there, and gradually upgrade the new rig until it meets the Gertie standard.

Andy Baird
Sheridan, WY
Andy Baird

Re: Andy's new MB
Reply #320
Yahoo Message Number: 68980
Andy, we also send you our congratulations on the new arrival.  This Honda Fit sounds interesting and if you make that purchase I know many of us will be anxiously awaiting your review.  You should have plenty of room in the 26' as a solo.  We're not full-timing now but spend many comfortable months each year in our 26' MB.

I'm glad to were able to meet both you and Gertie at the GC before she gets adopted out. The Yahoo group was great and have so many great ideas and contributions.
 Our 1994 26'MB has the 460 engine and I have to tell you that it had power to spare traveling over TrailRidge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park.  Additionally, if you leave Cheyenne, WY at 4:30 am you can travel through the park and be on the other side before 8am without any traffic.

Fran and John Razmus 26'MB Charcoal Gray, "Grayzie" Where are we?  http://map.datastormusers.com/user2.cfm?user=434

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: Andy's new MB
Reply #321
Yahoo Message Number: 69003
Andy - I was really hoping that you'd find a bigger and newer RV - and to find Mike Schafir's!! What great karma. It's a beauty, super well maintained, greatly loved, and just right for you. You'll have SO much fun making her yours. I'm really happy that she's staying in the family.
 If you can, stay in the Bay Area for awhile - there's so much to see.
Don't know if you're an Elk member, but there's a really nice Elk Club not far away from Mike's in Fremont.

Sarah, Pete, Gizmo, Ziggy, the Grandkids, and parents Heading for Long Beach, WA and the great Sand Castle building hooplah http://www.funbeach.com/events/sandsations/index.html

Reply #322
Yahoo Message Number: 69032
Hello,

File        : / FOR SALE - Lazy Dazes/1987 22' FL For Sale-Eugene Oregon Uploaded by : jumelle1on1 jumelle1on1@...> Description : New engine and many extras, fulltimer's home 1 year

You can access this file at the URL: files/%20FOR%20SALE%20-%20Lazy%20Dazes/1987%2022%27%20FL%20For%20Sale-Eugene%20Oregon

Regards,

jumelle1on1 jumelle1on1@...>

Reply #323
Yahoo Message Number: 69121
Hello,

File        : / FOR SALE - Lazy Dazes/2 Foot "Mid-Bath" Uploaded by : arrkayak arrkayak@...> Description : 1997 Lazy Daze 26-1/2 Foot "Mid-Bath"

You can access this file at the URL: files/%20FOR%20SALE%20-%20Lazy%20Dazes/2%20Foot%20%22Mid-Bath%22

Regards,

arrkayak arrkayak@...>

Reply #324
Yahoo Message Number: 69623
Hello,

File        : / FOR SALE - Lazy Dazes/02LDRB Uploaded by : donbartley1 donaldbartley@...> Description : 2002 LDRB 26.5 for sale

You can access this file at the URL: files/%20FOR%20SALE%20-%20Lazy%20Dazes/02LDRB

Regards,

donbartley1 donaldbartley@...>