Skip to main content
Topic: Walmart - NY Times (Read 165 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Walmart - NY Times
Reply #1
Oh hey! I'd like to try laying some skid marks in anyone's parking lot with my 30' LD... dya think?   ::)
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Reply #2
Wow! The New York Times has uncovered a curious and strange phenomenon in the hinterlands. Those wacky denizens of flyover country camp at Walmart. This is like an anthropological expedition, complete with the camp-out alongside the aboriginies.  How amusing! Can you believe these wierd Walmart parking lot people even have stories to tell? OMG I can’t imagine dressing like that, or driving one of those ridiculous “recreational vehicles “.  And did you see what they eat? They even seem to brush their teeth, after a fashion, maybe like our ancestors used to.

All this is written tongue in cheek.
Paul
'92 Mid Bath

Reply #3
Wow! The New York Times has uncovered a curious and strange phenomenon in the hinterlands. Those wacky denizens of flyover country camp at Walmart. This is like an anthropological expedition, complete with the camp-out alongside the aboriginies.  How amusing! Can you believe these wierd Walmart parking lot people even have stories to tell? OMG I can’t imagine dressing like that, or driving one of those ridiculous “recreational vehicles “.  And did you see what they eat? They even seem to brush their teeth, after a fashion, maybe like our ancestors used to.

All this is written tongue in cheek.

But then, there's this:

People Of Walmart - Funny Pictures of People Shopping at Walmart : People Of...
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264