Skip to main content
Topic: Recommendation for Dealership in Southern California (Read 262 times) previous topic - next topic
Recommendation for Dealership in Southern California
Fellow Southern California LDOs,

I was wondering where do you take your LD for routine maintainace, tune-up, oil change, and etc.  Any recommendation within Southern California will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

V/R
Dave
2003 RB

Re: Recommendation for Dealership in Southern California
Reply #1
Dave,

In Long Beach, I use Caruso Ford at 3500 Cherry Blvd. Oscar is the department manager in Truck Service and has a great team of professionals working with him.

Kent

2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #2
Dave,

In Long Beach, I use Caruso Ford at 3500 Cherry Blvd. Oscar is the department manager in Truck Service and has a great team of professionals working with him.

Kent

I'm in Long Beach too so this is very good to know.  :)
Hi, I'm Jo!
My little red wagon is a 1997 23.5 TK

Reply #3
Dave,
Where are you located?  Oil change, oil filter and air filter and steering linkage lube are pretty easy to do yourself. 

I'm in Poway.  If you aren't too far away, I'll give you a hand.

Harold
2014 27 MB
Towd: Either the Jeep Wrangler or trailer containing the BMW R1200GS and 2 E-bicycles
Happy wife=Happy life

Reply #4
We took the SK-POD to Gosch Ford in Temecula for an oil change and emissions recall. No complaints, and they didn't give us any grief about it being an RV. I'd have no problem recommending them.
fu
2015TK

Reply #5
Dave,
Where are you located?  Oil change, oil filter and air filter and steering linkage lube are pretty easy to do yourself. 

I'm in Poway.  If you aren't too far away, I'll give you a hand.

Harold

Thank you very much Harold.  I am fairly new to this RV thing and I can definitely could use some  help getting familiar with  this LD.  If your able to spare some time, I would be happy to make my drive out to Poway.  Thank you.
2003 RB

Reply #6
Dave,
I sent you a private message.

HD
2014 27 MB
Towd: Either the Jeep Wrangler or trailer containing the BMW R1200GS and 2 E-bicycles
Happy wife=Happy life